Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
pist'n Broke
20,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
prisolic or zantac... i normally use rolaids, but they were recalled and tums suck...

maybe it is not heartburn, i noticed it is when i drink coffe and now it is getting worse...or is it just stress...? anybody deal with this...?

·
Registered
22,179 Posts
Look into cabbage juice and heartburn because it is a bacterial infection that causes it and cabbage juice has an enzyme in it that kill's the bacteria.

Two Aussies got a NPP for proving that it is bacterially caused..

This is a little known fact because THEY can't make any money off cabbage juice since it's NATURAL!!

pdq67

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
try the tums fruit ones! and i just got the 1000mg tablets there are a little bigger but been workin great, the little ones just dont work for me,have to eat the whole pack

·
pist'n Broke
20,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Look into cabbage juice and heartburn because it is a bacterial infection that causes it and cabbage juice has an enzyme in it that kill's the bacteria.

Two Aussies got a NPP for proving that it is bacterially caused..

This is a little known fact because THEY can't make any money off cabbage juice since it's NATURAL!!

pdq67
thanks, ill look into it..

·
pist'n Broke
20,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
try the tums fruit ones! and i just got the 1000mg tablets there are a little bigger but been workin great, the little ones just dont work for me,have to eat the whole pack
thanks, ill try that too, ill go broke to kill the pain...

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
A pharmacist just recently told me to start off with Zantac. If that doesn't work then try Prilosec. Prilosec is a 14 day treatment plan. You should take it the entire 14 days for it to be effective.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts