Yellow Bullet Forums banner

What is the best class to watch?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jimmy and I were talking the other day and we were both wondering what class is the best class to watch as a spectator. I feel the 10.5 stuff is where it's at...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Since I only watch (at this time) I must say I like them all. That said there are certain racers I pull for so each class may have a race that is import to me.

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
C'mon where's the N/A option???? Dang prejudice power adding commies!!! Over at NSCA the only two class I can watch are Real Street and Hot Street. And of course Pro Stock at PRO.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Chris, i'm with ya. after watching na class at milan i'm hooked. and there were only a few cars! i really like the fact that there are no wheelie bars and they run a small tire. now all i need is a motor, got any ideas on where to get one :-D

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
CFSCS Outlaw stuff......I like heavey out of control horsepower (unless I am behind the wheel.......then a great 11 second car will do)......where's the ChickenChit Smilely :oops:

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
Justin said:
Chris, i'm with ya. after watching na class at milan i'm hooked. and there were only a few cars! i really like the fact that there are no wheelie bars and they run a small tire. now all i need is a motor, got any ideas on where to get one :-D
Show me the money!!! :-D

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Outlaw 10.5 here..... and yes, I am biased. Anyone that can run 200mph on 10.5's at 3000+lbs is doing something right!!!! LOL :shock:

·
Registered
918 Posts
WHAT DOES A 10.5 W ACTUALLY MEASURE ON THE GROUNG MOUNTED ON A RIM?????

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A 28 x 10.5w on a 12" rim measures 11.25"

A 31 x 10.5w on a 12" rim measures 10.75"

A 33 x 10.5w on a 14" rim measures 11.5"

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Damn Outlaw 10.5 makes the rest of the classes look like bracket races at a NHRA Top Fuel event!!! :-D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts