Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting bored with brackets. What's it take to qualify for "Quick" events?? Not to win, just qualify to get in and get my feet wet. I am in the 4.9x's 1/8m and mid 7's with a 200 shot and my combo will take 500. Will that get me there?? Want to play with the big dawgs for a change.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I am getting bored with brackets. What's it take to qualify for "Quick" events?? Not to win, just qualify to get in and get my feet wet. I am in the 4.9x's 1/8m and mid 7's with a 200 shot and my combo will take 500. Will that get me there?? Want to play with the big dawgs for a change.
Top Sportsman or Heads Up. I think location and what event will determine the caliber of cars.

·
Registered
7,655 Posts
Most of our Div 4 races you are looking at 7.20s to get in

·
Registered
313 Posts
Jegs Super Quick that is Division 3 was a 4.56 bump at Lyon's Raceway the other week. That is a 32 car field. Our local track just did a Quick 16 taking 8 open and 8 full body cars. Bump on the open side was 4.63 and was 4.92 on the full body side. Very few places that a 4.90 car is getting into a quick field.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I don't know where you're located but we run a blown Altered heads up in the midwest & have fun, win a few & don't break the bank. We can run 12-16 events with free entry for car/driver & 3 crew, up front parking & $ to qualify. Check out OFAA.net or cssuperchargers.com "Lurch"

·
Registered
22,679 Posts
With those fucking times I would have to qualify for the Slow 8

1 - 8 of 8 Posts