Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As far as equipment goes? My friend and I have a pretty decent setup going, but I am sure we lack in some way. (other than a lift, an oil pit, dyno, bead roller, english wheel). What tool(s)/equpment could you not live without?

We have:
-Just about every hand tool known to mankind, including specialty tools.
-Just about every air powered tool under the sun, and a 6hp, 60 gal compressor to feed them.
-Every auto related rechargeable tool.
-Bridgeport + tooling.
-Lathe + tooling.
-Mig (110v and 220v), Tig, and plasma cutter.
-Air over hydraulic tubing bender.
-Drill press.
-Notcher.
-24" brake, homemade.
-Blast cabinet.
-Parts washer.
-Beer fridge.
-Stereo.
-Anti-theft systems.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I've got a set 0f 15X10 billet specialties in mine!!! Go to bed!!!

·
Registered
16,390 Posts
No offence, but anymore, I don't need to advertize to the world whats in my garage. To many thieves!

·
Registered
48,068 Posts
I still have my favorite hammer, it's still as good as new.......it's only had five new handles and three new heads, they don't make 'em like that any more!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No offence, but anymore, I don't need to advertize to the world whats in my garage. To many thieves!
Well, 2 people on this board know who I am, and where to find me. Pretty sure I'm okay, for the most part. Garage is locked down pretty well. Absolutely no easy way in for a thief. Multiple layers of security, inside, outside, and remotely.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still have my favorite hammer, it's still as good as new.......it's only had five new handles and three new heads, they don't make 'em like that any more!
I agree! My 15 year old Proto (Stanley) ball/peen had been stone reliable. Hickory handle FTW! Same story with the 3 pound sledge!

·
Registered
16,390 Posts
Well, 2 people on this board know who I am, and where to find me. Pretty sure I'm okay, for the most part. Garage is locked down pretty well. Absolutely no easy way in for a thief. Multiple layers of security, inside, outside, and remotely.
Not saying your a thief, just saying there are to many thieves out there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts