Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
LOL ..... john force as NHRA's biggest star ????

That's funny !!!!!
not funny, a fact.......................more tv time than anybody else, more controversy, beautiful daughters that drive, and drive successfully. nobody is even close to the star power of force!

·
Registered
27,633 Posts
not funny, a fact.......................more tv time than anybody else, more controversy, beautiful daughters that drive, and drive successfully. nobody is even close to the star power of force!
Ya, I’m wondering how the other sponsored teams survived, but John apparently got hurt bad. Of course I have not a clue what his agreement was. The sponsors probably re-evaluated their standing, because they got hurt too.

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
Ya, I’m wondering how the other sponsored teams survived, but John apparently got hurt bad. Of course I have not a clue what his agreement was. The sponsors probably re-evaluated their standing, because they got hurt too.
no exposure, no need to sponsor .............my guess is that if this drags on, force will retire.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
I sent my renewal in for National Dragster about a month and a half ago and haven't received or heard a thing. I called them but get a recording that claims things are basically shut down for now and it could take two more months to get the National Dragster.
Nascar n NHRA on thee titanic :devilish:

61 - 71 of 71 Posts