Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
28,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just tuned into talk radio and they're talking about a news briefly coming out of there shortly?

·
Banned
9,958 Posts
We detained 12 people coming into the country from Iraq and other terrorists countries do to Trumps new executive order, media is in a shit storm over it.

·
Titanium Member
11,402 Posts
YAY.

·
Registered
28,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good for the capture :supz:

·
Registered
38,394 Posts
30-day moratorium on visas from 7 suspect nations, and the media acts like Trump has shut down travel to the US for every foreign national on the planet, forever. And liberal cupcakes are wild in the streets.

It's real simple - heads need to get together, develop a meaningful vetting process and beginning March 1, put it to work. Then it shouldn't be a problem at all for a legitimate Iraqi with proper credentials to enter the US - none of which makes any sense to the open-border far left.

·
Registered
33,553 Posts
Excellent!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I have a friend (100% American/Volunteer Firefighter) that visits Israel on business (software genius) ... he tells me he gets interviewed, then re interviewed, then interviewed over and over again asking what his business in their country by the Israel Army before they let him enter... they vet the shit out of him every time he goes.

·
Flame Hardened...........
15,127 Posts
We get the shit vetted out of us on domestic flights these days, Time to ask the question of people entering any country.....

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Trump's new executive order at work!!
If they are OK and all clear they may proceed!
I can honestly say I never thought I'd see him in office much less the US actually getting tough on immigration. Glad I voted for him!

·
Registered
38,394 Posts
Those pranks are funny but one of these times, he's gonna pull that stunt on somebody who's carrying, and that'll be the last prank he ever pulls.

·
Got Woodgrain?
7,802 Posts
People are being detained from countries on the new list of people from this country should be banned/detained/deported.

There seems to be some confusion about the new laws inacted yesterday.

Snowflakes are protesting because they believe we live in a perfect world.

Use another airport.

·
Registered
10,172 Posts
Those pranks are funny but one of these times, he's gonna pull that stunt on somebody who's carrying, and that'll be the last prank he ever pulls.

They're in Australia. Nobody is carrying. They wouldn't have the balls to do it in the States.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,170 Posts
STAY IN YOUR OWN SHITHOLE COUNTRY.....WE'RE TIRED OF YOU STINKING UP THE JOINT

·
Registered
28,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Someone let's these foreign mthr fkrs know that America is back to enforcing our rules.

1 - 20 of 219 Posts