Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at a magnafuel external, anyone run these pumps? Would it hold it well for a 600 horse street car as far as longevity goes?

·
Registered
48,068 Posts
They'll pump anything they're fucking fantastic......easy on maintenance too, I used one to pump out the fish pond and the little bits of fish an' bones were dead easy to clean off!! :D

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
They're good stuff... I ran a single EFI750 pump to 190 mph in the 1/4.

·
RTCTTFMF
2,221 Posts
Hadn't ever had a problem with on a N20 car

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Nice pump great customer service!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds good, gonna run with it because i cant pass up the deal on the system, was origionally going to run dual walbros.

·
Registered
928 Posts
good pumps, never had a problem

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
My experience with them is different. I had to send one back, due to the sob eating itself up, and they sent me another peice of shit that did the same thing, tried to talk to them about it, and the customer service rep was another peice of shit, I then called summit where I first ordered the pump through, and the sales rep said that they have had an unusual amount of returns on these pumps, that would be the PRO 500, I figured that the chinese cnc machined a batch wrong, anyway summit took it back, and I got all Aermotive stuff, been happy ever since. Anybody can have a fuck up once in awhile, what I would not tolerate was the bullshit from the tech guy, so customer service sucks.:finga:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts