Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasnt there something posted here about him murdering somebody when he was younger?
Anybody have a link??

·
Registered
25,613 Posts
I read about it within the last couple of weeks but can't find the story.
IIRC he got in an argument with a guy (maybe in a bar?), moved it outside and the guy wound up dead.
No charges whatsoever.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
104,151 Posts
I read about it within the last couple of weeks but can't find the story.
IIRC he got in an argument with a guy (maybe in a bar?), moved it outside and the guy wound up dead.
No charges whatsoever.
His daddy was governor of NY for a long time .If he was a republican he would still be asked about it .

·
Registered
8,553 Posts
Fistfight at a bar in Queens, other guy ended up falling into the street as a bus went by and got run over....dead. If you google "andrew cuomo killed a man in bar fight" it will probably come up....Much if from an NYPD rant thread. I heard the story when I first started working there from some older cops who were there...lot of stories about him when he was young, real problem child.

·
Senior Moment
6,686 Posts

·
Registered
25,613 Posts
Fistfight at a bar in Queens, other guy ended up falling into the street as a bus went by and got run over....dead. If you google "andrew cuomo killed a man in bar fight" it will probably come up....Much if from an NYPD rant thread. I heard the story when I first started working there from some older cops who were there...lot of stories about him when he was young, real problem child.

Nice to hear the real story about the asshole.
After his nursing home fiasco I hope he rots in hell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts