Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What can you do with a car like this? It's to slow to run a Quick 8 race and win,It's a little to fast and expensive to bracket race,And I don't really have enough time off for T/S racing on a National level !Is there a fast Index Class Interest? With all the people out there with cars from 4.20s to 4.70s there should be some were or some thing we can run other than Test & Tune?

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
sucks to be in that spot, 40's wont get ya in. Sounds like ya could run Big Dog events. Might not be in the top half of the field but if your in you got a chance.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Grudge running it twice a year , is not what I had in mind ! I was thinking that with all the other people in this same spot as me that a 4.50 Index would give some folks with a fast car a place to race!

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
I know it aint real close to ya but Michigan (Milan) and Ohio (Thompson) offer a once a month event that you would fall right into also.

·
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
4,370 Posts
around here its a mid pack heads up car on the local level?

you don't want it you could always give it away LOL

·
Registered
427 Posts
Grudge running it twice a year , is not what I had in mind ! I was thinking that with all the other people in this same spot as me that a 4.50 Index would give some folks with a fast car a place to race!
how big is the motor............

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
In Texas there is a series called Outlaw Top Sportsman that runs on a 4.70 index. Of course thats not anywhere close to you but maybe do some research to see if there is anything like that in your part of the country.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My car runs 4.40 @ 160 on motor with a glide and a 4.10 gear, I was hoping to find a index or something in the 4.50 to 4.70 range so I can just short shift it and still have some fun with it . I'm tired of just looking at it in the floor, I want to put it back in and have some fun with it. Were is the Jegs Super Quick 4.50 held at ? And were is all these 4.70 Index races held at in the southeast?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts