Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The guy showed up on the NSCA board.. I went a few rounds with him... I gave him the trash talk smack down of his life.. He called backup.. I smacked him down as well.. and they ran away like little girly men... :-D He was the easiest victim yet!!! :-D

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
Monty, this saying, ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ might come back and bite you in the ASS. Pelech was one bad ass ombray with his little BBc. And it was faster than your BIGGER SBC. If he claims he'll bein SS, than he will. :oops:

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
I'm pretty sure he was. Wasn't he the guy rooting for Kevin?

It'll be interesting to see if the laying down the law firm of Pelech, Pelech & Prock can get back to their old form and fashion. Those guys weren't half bad back in the day.

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
It's true, Jim! Pelech Bros. Racing has been dis-banded!

I just heard from a reliable source that Ted's propensity for cheap Vodka, women of low moral standing in foreign ports, and Bon Jovi tunes has gotten the best (or worst) of him and he is now working on a Russian Icebreaker somewhere in the Bering Straits.

As for "Twenty Dollar" Tim, he is heavily frequenting "Adult Entertainment" establishments along 8 Mile Rd. 'auditioning' dozens of potential replacement drivers. If they look good in a fire jacket with the zipper ripped out and the crotchless, fish net fire pants, they make the first cut. As I hear it, he hasn't cut a single candidate yet.

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Too bad. I miss hearing the sound of that high winding big block. That thing sounded like is was pissed off!!!

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jim Monson said:
Too bad. I miss hearing the sound of that high winding big block. That thing sounded like is was pissed off!!!

I dont know which was higher.. The high winding sound of that BBC or Ted's voice... :-D

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Just remember - It's better to be pissed off than pissed on!

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Exactly!

Since the smiley is green and the arch is yellow, is this a metaphorical representation of Monty's vision of the future of Jim's Mustang?

Not nice, Monty!

Bad Monty!

Maybe you should change the name of your site www.YellowArch.com... Nevermind, it's probably already taken.

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Hello my name is Jim Monson and I... I... I...

...drive a Ford! :smt010

1 - 20 of 23 Posts