Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
#Tittipicsmatter !
6,079 Posts
I had two pieces of old timey Larry's country sausage and two eggs over easy busted up in a plate of grits and toast covered in homemade strawberry jelly

·
Registered
10,185 Posts
The requisite 2 cups of Joe, then a small bowl of cereal with banana slices. When I get up I don't feel much like cooking; that comes later.
I gotta eat. Need fuel. I do tree work daily so there is that.

·
Registered
36,756 Posts
I gotta eat. Need fuel. I do tree work daily so there is that.
I used to trim mine - had about 40 before the drought killed about half of them - but I'm too old for that now. Hard ass work as you know, especially when it's 105 outside. We cut down half a dozen 75-foot cottonwoods that were already here - who the hell would plant a cottonwood - but obviously I hired the pros to take care of that.

Shit-on-a-shingle made with good sausage, not hamburger, is still one of my old breakfast favorites. A side of hash browns works, too.

·
King Shit Disturber
3,916 Posts
nothing as usual..... glass of water and out the door

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Two left over pieces of Dominos pizza my kid had stashed in the fridge. Grabbed it on the way to the shop to work on the TA. 1130 pizza eating and beer time. If you do not drink in the morning, you can not drink all day

Fact!

JT

·
Registered
626 Posts
Breakfast?? Hummm, let's see. I have a homemade gluten free corn muffin that my Darling Wife makes for me along with a heaping table spoon of All Natural Jiff crunchy peanut butter. And yes, that's part of my Lupus anti inflammatory diet, believe it or not!!

Just saying.................

·
Registered
10,185 Posts
Reactions: Mo Fugger

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Taquitos from 7eleven..I got off of Duty and had no choice...at my daughters house tonight so I should get some good breakfast tomorrow

41 - 60 of 72 Posts