• small tits and nice round ass

Votes: 112 64.0%
  • 1/4 is a ******

Votes: 7 4.0%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
I have both, as in nice perky natural titties and a nice round ass...
have your cake and eat it too

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
Asses are pointless aside from 2 things, looking at and them using them to sit on and shit.

You can do so much more with boobs...and if you cant, then maybe you should get back to sword fightin.

·
3,084 Posts
tits over all....as said before, asses are useless. Most bitches wont let you stick your meat in it anyway..and if they do I prefer a small ass because it makes my little white-boy dick look bigger when its not buried up in all that cheek. JMO

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I have somewhat small hands so a smaller titty works better for me. Give me an ass I can slap and enjoy the jiggle.

·
Premium Member
102,312 Posts
Good feet. You guys are going to listen one day about the feet being the foundation. If her feet are nice and taken care of, everything north of the interstate will follow.

·
A.K.A. MEAN Matt
3,581 Posts
Good feet. You guys are going to listen one day about the feet being the foundation. If her feet are nice and taken care of, everything north of the interstate will follow.

I allways heard to look for fat ankles. God didn't put fat ankles on something he didn't intend on having to hold up alot of weight someday......;)

·
Premium Member
102,312 Posts
I allways heard to look for fat ankles. God didn't put fat ankles on something he didn't intend on having to hold up alot of weight someday......;)
Ding ding.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts