Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/QUOTE]
Considering selling my 90 blazer 6" lift. 103,000 miles pretty clean inside and out. 5.7 motor. 4:10 gears with posi in rear. Yes it has a radio.... Just curious what would be a fair asking price already have a number in mind.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Interior is very clean all power everything works to cold a/c not inter in selling without motor considering a new toy don't drive it much.

·
Official Cactus Dealer
8,016 Posts
you should be able to get 5k. if you are a fast talker you could get 6k

·
Race Car Poor
8,359 Posts
I wouldnt give more than $5,500 for it. I have a 79 k15 im wanting to sell but i know i wont even get half of what i have in it for it, fucking sucks.

·
Enormous Member
5,904 Posts
For point of reference my uncle bought something similar off of ebay a few years ago for 6K - but it had 38" super swamper tires and a mildly built 350.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks most of you are right around what I am thinking.

·
Registered
37,542 Posts
I've sold a jillion of them over the years. $6K is on the money. You'll get offered 5. Split the difference, and there you go.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Beautiful truck!!! I'd think 6-8k myself. Difficult to find anywhere near that clean!!! Love square Blazers...

·
Registered
33,087 Posts
Wow that thing is wicked nice!!! Up here in CT. you would get good money for that blazer or any nice older gen. truck. good luck man, hope you do well.:cool:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts