Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
7,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I stop up at the gas station durring work to fill a car up. I'm standing there pumping fuel when I notice this dude come walking out of the gas station towards the pumps where I'm at. Dude is wearing a wife beater with his shorts hanging down below his ass talking on the phone... No big deal right? Guy can dress how ever he wants, not my business.. This is where it goes down hill.. Dude gets next to his car and coughs up a big chunk and spits it on the ground.. I think to myself " what a dick" but I dont say anything.. I mean I wouldnt expect him to swallow it.. Next thing you know he plugs one of his nostrils and does a farmers blow right phucking there at the pump. Then he does the other side... This shit pisses me off !!! I mean c'mon have a little bit of class there are people standing all around you. I am normaly a easy going laid back mind my own businees guy but I couldnt hold back... I ask the dude if his nasty ass would do that in front of his mother.. His response was "what you say motherphucker" I repeated would you do that in front of your mother.. His response was "you got a problem" Well I lost it and became very angry and violent with him and his friend who was in the car and when he heard what was going on got out.. I was set on kill and was ready to unleash when other bystanders got involved and sent the dickheads outa there.. What the phuck is wrong with people nowadays...Was I outa line? Talk about needing your ass kicked...

·
Registered
283 Posts
I feel you 110% on the respect factor but I'll tell you what... with the rate at which people are shooting each other these days and for less than that... I'd be prone to exercise some restraint. I live in L.A. though. Everyone here looks like the description you gave and who knows who's strappin what. LOL

~R

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
Unfortunately it may be too late to teach him any manners. The best time is when they're kids. If I had pulled something like that my Dad would have whooped my butt. I learned the lesson as a kid and now just know it as an adult.

·
DURCHWATEN POTENZ Baby!
22,916 Posts
You gotta think about your kids sometimes, Steve.

That is why I steer away from trouble anymore... Call me a pussy or whatever, but I can't let my kids down.

And, yes, that clown needed an ass-kicking. But not by you.. :)

·
Registered
7,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I went home and talked about it with my wife and she said the same as you guys... But when your pist you dont think about that chit at the time... I left there thinking I should have folded there teeth back when I was walking up on them... I wanted to fuck them up bad...and still do...

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
you gotta be careful there are a lot of crazy fuckers out there that dont dont have a problem shooting first and asking questions later. its not worth the low life punk.

·
Registered
7,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So we just let this chit go bye without doing anything? Phuck these phucking punks...

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Kudos to you for saying something. He obviously didn't learn very much from his parents (if he even has any, or knows who they are) on how to act in public. I believe that people in general need to stand up more to this kind of behavior.

·
NEAR PERFECT
3,829 Posts
Kudos to you for saying something. He obviously didn't learn very much from his parents (if he even has any, or knows who they are) on how to act in public. I believe that people in general need to stand up more to this kind of behavior.
X2

·
Registered
809 Posts
Last year at Milan I was sitting in the stands with my girlfriend and my 8 year old son and there were a bunch of others around with children. This clone of the guy you are talking about is telling a story to two of his buddies about some altercation he had been in and every third word was F this ,F that , suck my [email protected]#$ and so on, mind you this asshole has his band of hillbilly kids and his trailer tramp wife along with what I assume was his buddies' kids and wives. My girlfriend who knows how I am pleads with me not to say anything because she can't sense my level of annoyance reaching the point of no return. Let me preface this by saying me from five years ago would have told him to shut his mouth or it will be shut for him but now that I am 37 and my son is sitting right there I decide to let it go...................Why? Here was my line of thinking 1. I say something he apologizes and we all move on.............not likely that this would happen 2. (And the more likely outcome) He tells me phuck you which at that point I CAN NOT TUCK MY TAIL BETWEEN MY LEGS AND GO SIT BACK DOWN Therefore I am now obligated to stomp this asshole into the ground and more than likely I will have to take out the two friends and probably peel some hillbilly harlots off my back. The moral of the story is it's not worth going to jail or being sued by some assclown who is not willing to take his ass beating like a man so it's probably just best to let it go!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
You gotta think about your kids sometimes, Steve.

That is why I steer away from trouble anymore... Call me a pussy or whatever, but I can't let my kids down.

And, yes, that clown needed an ass-kicking. But not by you.. :)
Ok, you're a PUSSY!!! But I agree with you. :p

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Some people can get me wound up. If I was going to confront them boys I'd be sure I had some heat with me. And I'm not talking a defensive piece either. Decent folk have died for saying alot less than you did. I've learned to keep to myself if the issue isn't worth killing or dying for. RM

·
Registered
7,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Last year at Milan I was sitting in the stands with my girlfriend and my 8 year old son and there were a bunch of others around with children. This clone of the guy you are talking about is telling a story to two of his buddies about some altercation he had been in and every third word was F this ,F that , suck my [email protected]#$ and so on, mind you this asshole has his band of hillbilly kids and his trailer tramp wife along with what I assume was his buddies' kids and wives. My girlfriend who knows how I am pleads with me not to say anything because she can't sense my level of annoyance reaching the point of no return. Let me preface this by saying me from five years ago would have told him to shut his mouth or it will be shut for him but now that I am 37 and my son is sitting right there I decide to let it go...................Why? Here was my line of thinking 1. I say something he apologizes and we all move on.............not likely that this would happen 2. (And the more likely outcome) He tells me phuck you which at that point I CAN NOT TUCK MY TAIL BETWEEN MY LEGS AND GO SIT BACK DOWN Therefore I am now obligated to stomp this asshole into the ground and more than likely I will have to take out the two friends and probably peel some hillbilly harlots off my back. The moral of the story is it's not worth going to jail or being sued by some assclown who is not willing to take his ass beating like a man so it's probably just best to let it go!!!!!!
I got what your saying.. But letting these punks get away with it is too much for me to handle anymore... If nobody says chit to them they think it's cool and normal... I pledge that the next time this chit happens I wont let it go... I'm gonna beat somebodys ass... I wont live in fear of what can happen if i stand up for what I feel is right... Dropping f-bombs in front of my kids will set me off...Of course I will try to do it with out violence but to be honest I'm looking forward to getting into somebodys ass again...

·
Registered
8,486 Posts
LOL, funny. Must be the same guy I ran into this last friday at Milan. I was on the spectator side with my 10 and 13 yr. old girls. When the two ladies (racers wives)and a kid tossing out t-shirts and frisbees to the crowd went by this fat bastard looking piece of shit yells out "Show your tits" from right behind us. I spun around quickly and told him not to start that shit. He looked like he was about to shit his pants and we didn't hear another peep out of him.

·
Eddie Haskell
7,850 Posts
Hey Steve

I agree with you and the punks were lucky that some onlookers kept them from what they deserved. If something were to set me off and then I was met with some punk giving me more lip I would loose my composer and go to setting things the way I would think they should be. I am not some badass but can only take so much. Probably would have started by dousing the fool with some 89 octane.

·
A. K. A. Maddox
947 Posts
Hell yes man! If more people would stand up for what they
believe in, this country would'nt be in the piss-poor shape
it is in!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts