Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
First thing that comes to mind.....I call BS, it's staged!

Two little kids left alone long enough to cover all the furniture (look at the flour pattern) and how the floor is covered side to side and the full length.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
First thing that comes to mind.....I call BS, it's staged!

Two little kids left alone long enough to cover all the furniture (look at the flour pattern) and how the floor is covered side to side and the full length.
This. That shit is spread out evenly across the room and furniture. No way two little kids could do that even if they were trying. Probably done for video hits I guess,or donations.Who knows.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
If its not staged (most likely is) then the last thing I would do would be to video tape that and act calm. They would get an ass whipping. My parents would have about killed me if I had done that.

Also, it has to be staged, that would take too long for the kids to do without the parent knowing. If not, then the parent should not have kids.

I like the idea above, IQ testing before breeding. Some people should not have kids.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Kick myself in the ass for not watching them better . How long would you leave your kids alone to make that much of a mess ??? Too long obviously..... lol.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Kick myself in the ass for not watching them better . How long would you leave your kids alone to make that much of a mess ??? Too long obviously..... lol.
Exactly. At that age and boys at that, 1 minute unsupervised is asking for trouble. I never dealt with that kind of mess, but I can think of one that required a repaint of the main floor of my house. Highlighters and markers should be child proof. That is all I am saying.

·
Registered
19,473 Posts
Yea She keeps pissing and moaning but who left the kids alone to start with and who was watching them. Bullshit on the whining clean it up and shut up.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts