Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Go Fuck Yourself
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have a few options here.. I have a few guns for sale at the moment I was offered so interesting things for the gun.

First option is of course cash. I have some credit card debt and this would help. I owe about 5k at the moment. I work enough to pay it off kinda fast but still pay interest if I pay hem off alittle maybe I could get another card and do a zero interest balance trasnfer and then slowly pay it off

Option 2. Trade it. I was offered a 76 c10 short bed 350 3 on the tree. 2wd. It's one of my dream trucks. I love these and have always wanted to build a 2wd one. Guy has the original 76 title for it. I know the original owner.

Option 3. Trade it for work on my 2014 camaro. 2 shops have offered to take it on trade for a headers and cam install on my 14 ss.

I'm young. Not married. Have a good job. I can make any of these options work.

I'm really leaning towards the last two options haha

·
Registered
12,976 Posts
So just the other week you needed to sell the gun ASAP to make a payment on your Camaro.

Now you are trying to rationalize doing something other than paying down the debt or keeping emergency funds?

·
In Glock I Trust
6,808 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Being an adult sucks....but David is young enough to pull it off. Whatever makes you happy bro! It's your money, do with it what you want. Now, the responsible thing would be to pay off cc debt. Ask Mopar.

·
Go Fuck Yourself
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So just the other week you needed to sell the gun ASAP to make a payment on your Camaro.

Now you are trying to rationalize doing something other than paying down the debt or keeping emergency funds?
I sold a few other things and made the payment and work has picked backed up. Got a few new contracts that helped a ton. Thank god. I rationally though think this could happen again and I didn't learn from this time and screw myself
What is your interest rate on the cc debt?

I HATE paying interest as it will eat you alive!
Varies 13-23 I pay 100 a month right now in interest on two cards 3rd is interest free.

·
Registered
20,012 Posts
x2 on the CC debt.
Do not ever unless it's an emergency put anything on a CC that you cannot pay off at the end of the month.

CC Banks are nothing more than legal loan sharks!

·
Go Fuck Yourself
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
x2 on the CC debt.
Do not ever unless it's an emergency put anything on a CC that you cannot pay off at the end of the month.

CC Banks are nothing more than legal loan sharks!
I use to be like that. Then work slowed and I said fuck it and went overboard. I never thought of it. Just a swipe here and there. Was stupid. I use to have 12 in the bank and no debt now all debt no cash.

·
Registered
16,918 Posts
keep guns, get 2 more credit cards, use 1 to buy your dream truck and the other to pay for the work to the camaro. then get cash advances up to the limit on both cards and file bankrupcy....win win win

·
Go Fuck Yourself
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
keep guns, get 2 more credit cards, use 1 to buy your dream truck and the other to pay for the work to the camaro. then get cash advances up to the limit on both cards and file bankrupcy....win win win
Tried that. Won't give me more cards ;) lmao

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
If you have to sell stuff to make a car payment, #3 shouldn't be an option at all. Why can't you switch the 5k cc debt to 0% card now? Have you tried a credit union?

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Also, what are you selling the guns for and what's market value of the c10? Might be able to play with that a while, fix it up a little and sell for profit.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts