Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
11,805 Posts
I dont wanna get in you alls argument, but I will say this, Jose and Sidei weren't there because they both had personal issues. Rick horde crashed and will be back. Chad Green was there walking around and said he would have been there. Rickie had his sponsor issues. I get the field was a little short, but the sky is not falling.
Your gonna wish the the sky falls next year when the TURBO cars lay it down at Gainsville opener ! :smt076:smt076:-D:-D:-D

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
My go to would be Norwalk.

Longshots: MDIR, VMP, and Galot.

A little east coast and down south bias for me of course other than Norwalk.
If this is a 1/4 mile race Galot is a NO. maybe in the future.

Its the perfect 1/8 mile track though.

VMP and MDIR have some of the longest shutdowns in drag racing. At least East coast. Gainesville and Rockingham is the longest.

·
Registered
391 Posts
As long as we’re throwing out wishes for the 100K race, I’ll put my vote in for Route 66.

Remember when the NHRA had a fall race there? Fall in Joliet is great weather for racing. New records were almost a guarantee at the fall race until it got axed; which I’m still bitter about because it was great.

·
Registered
638 Posts
As long as we’re throwing out wishes for the 100K race, I’ll put my vote in for Route 66.

Remember when the NHRA had a fall race there? Fall in Joliet is great weather for racing. New records were almost a guarantee at the fall race until it got axed; which I’m still bitter about because it was great.
Why did it get axed ?

41 - 45 of 45 Posts