Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My guess is (and I hope this doesn't happen) the assassination of DJT. I think if that happens, we will have WW3 among ourselves. Right now it's the left, antifa, BLM, and shit politcians. It seems most common folk are currently sitting back polishing their 1911's. What say you?

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
The federal reserve AKA World banking cartel is the real enemy of all mankind..worse than any political ideology.

Ending that cabal of demons would solve practically every problem on earth

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,997 Posts
Voting in huge numbers in November .,

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
These chimps screeching for equality and reparations and such monkey business, they over look the fact that being shines makes them an easy target if things go that way, same for the masked antifa faggots, easy head shots.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
People with something to lose usually sit out the BS. It is one thing to be repulsed by the antics of the left but to risk freedom, employment and reputation to spar with people that check none of those boxes is a losing proposition to most.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
People with something to lose usually sit out the BS. It is one thing to be repulsed by the antics of the left but to risk freedom, employment and reputation to spar with people that check none of those boxes is a losing proposition to most.
I would agree right up to the point we all start losing everything we have work for.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
I agree. I'm a Trump supporter but it seems like he has no power at the moment. What the fuck has happened? This guy orchestrated the best economy of all time - 16%+ returns on 401K's in 2017, on par for a 20% return in 2018 until the Feds raised the interest rates during the last week of December which wiped out that gain, and 36%+ returns in 2019. He's also had the lowest unemployment numbers in modern times. Then came Covid-19 (a man made virus) and now they BLAME him for everything, castrate him on a daily basis for anything, and right now they seem to be winning the "war". However, he's got a healthy lead in the IBD Investor's poll (the only poll that has mattered over the past 40 years) and he still has a good shot at winning in November. He NEEDS the goddamn Republicans to finally back him in his bid to win. Those pussies have never backed him from day 1 and they lost the house because of it.

If he loses, we're all doomed..........

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Shit like what happened to the couple that took up arms in St Louis,even though from what I gather they are both Liberal lawyers.

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
It appears this country misses taxation without representation. Middle class is being shipped to China by the left in wholesale numbers.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Make no mistake about this,Trump is the target because he is standing in the way of the left getting control of the 50% of us that Dont want the govt controling our income,businesses ,childrens education,right to Arm ourselves and general livelyhood.If he wins they will have to regroup for the next election cycle and things will calm down for a while.I thought last election was the most important in my lifetime and i was right.Till now.Before you fight ,Please vote.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
If they leave the downtown city areas & start their shit in small town America, they will find out quick that those people don't listen to any mayor, governor or anybody else, to stand down & let them have it. It would probably escalate like a wildfire. I know where im from, people would take up arms in a hurry & defend the town.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Everytime I read posts about when is it going to end or what’s next and see all this shit going on I think of the end of planet of the apes when mark wahlberg returns to earth and looks up at the Abraham Lincoln statue and it’s one of the apes.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Here is the problem with "our side". We as a group, conservatives, mostly have jobs, homes, and families we have to support.

We have lots to loose by missing work, or even saying something like "I don't like black people as a race". We don't like big brother, we don't want more laws, and loss of our freedoms. We will take the consequences of our actions if we make wrong decisions, and not blame others for our bad choices.

The other side like big brother, they want more government control in their lives, and in ours. Since many of them are already on the gov tit, they don't have jobs to worry about, nor even the cares of family to support.

Until it gets so bad that we as conservatives [notice I didn't say republicans as they are just the opposing party at this point, and see themselves as our masters, and not as our elected officals that hold our best interests], are in danger of loosing everything we have, jobs, homes, families, I don't see "us" doing very much.

I think one of my lines in the sand would be the assassination of president Trump. There again lies another paradox, in that where this to happen, who does one start fighting?

Do you just put on your ballistic vest, gear up, grab your rifle, and head out? Where do you go? Who is your enemy, and how do you identify them?

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,997 Posts
Reactions: Fastlif
1 - 20 of 48 Posts