Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
FHRITP
49,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
According to Wallace, the mph is pretty close to what the chassis Dyno is sayings. Like within .5 mph.

I’m thinking of possibly running meth injection to combat the IAT deal. Since the mph isn’t that far off, I’d guess there is et in converter and maybe gear.

·
FHRITP
49,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
According to Wallace, the mph is pretty close to what the chassis Dyno is sayings. Like within .5 mph.

I’m thinking of possibly running meth injection to combat the IAT deal. Since the mph isn’t that far off, I’d guess there is et in converter and maybe gear.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Nothing to be ashamed of, you built a very nice truck and you can run it anywhere, I won’t fuck it up with a 4.56 gear or 4.10 use it as it is and enjoy with the A/C on. Your goal was not a drag truck it was a nice street ride. I like it would love to own it!

Steve

·
FHRITP
49,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
The stock trans is a POS but it still working lol!! May be a little et left in the shifts and loosening the converter. Oh, and it’s only on a nitto 555 rear tire with extra tire shine. Fk you dave!!! :p

·
Registered
13,350 Posts
Don't touch it now. And definitely don't put converter in it. You might go quicker sometimes, but if it's hooking now, don't risk having to start chasing traction issues. Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
There’s your mid / low 11s right there , what intake and cam are you running ?u shoulda went more stall especially with a cammed 5.3 , a 4000 with a lock up feels stock until you get on it . Once it’s tuned properly you would never know it wasn’t stock.

41 - 60 of 88 Posts