Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
How many car field is in GA? If its a 16 car field, 5.05 to 5.10 will be the bump. If its a 32 car field, will be in the 5.20s to 5.30s.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
5.02... i think the field will be packed tighter than a crabs ass in january
Sounds like an idea for a new shirt....

"X275 with fields that are packed tighter than a crabs ass in January"

LOL!

·
Registered
789 Posts
Depending on the weather down there. I def think the Bruder boys can go in the .70s at night wit some decently cool air n killer track.
I also wouldnt put it past Justin Smith to go a low .80 maybe even a high .70
If the field is anything like shakedown and its 32 car field the bump will be 5.32

·
HeadCaseRacing
11,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Depending on the weather down there. I def think the Bruder boys can go in the .70s at night wit some decently cool air n killer track.
I also wouldnt put it past Justin Smith to go a low .80 maybe even a high .70
If the field is anything like shakedown and its 32 car field the bump will be 5.32
Looks like low 80s threw the day so far

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Unless that junky mfer breaks we will go mid/low 80s in Medlocks car with either the 85 or 88 it don't matter. If the air gets REAL good might sniff a high 70 something. I think all the power adders will be withing .05 of each other when all is said and done. Should be a great weekend of racing.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
I definitely think we will see a high .70. The humidity is only going to be around 60 percent and in the 50's in the evening. Someone is going to blow it wide open in x275 this weekend.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Turbo as the power adder win.

#1 Qualifier will be 4.82, I got my pick for it but not going to say too much. ;)
All depending on the car count and ladder size, let's say it goes to 32 cars, I see it being a 5.12-5.15 as the bump spot. If it goes higher, bump will be in the 20s.

X275 has gotten to be a very close class (Good job on that Mr. Sears!), can't wait for this weekend. I'll be there Thursday night, I'll come around and see everybody.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts