Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for a small block chevy, drag race only. currently running 275 in the plate and dont think the distribution is good as i want. I would like to use a fogger , but quite space challenged. the aluminum plate holds the solenoids for the plate kit and the throttle cable, so I kinda need it. I think I can trim some places to get lines through, but the out of the box kits dont seem like they will work good. any suggestions? Oh I probably will use the fogger as a second stage, with @ 150 hp jetting, and use the plate (already on the progressive controller) to leave on.

There is about 1.5 inches in between the intake and the plate

·
Super Moderator
12,185 Posts
We have done quite a few small block Ford and Chevy intakes like this. It doesn't look like a big deal to put a direct port kit on it, just need to move the two solenoids for the plate and trim up the throttle cable bracket a bit... No big deal... SJ

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I wanted a quote on a system, what info would i need to supply, and what would i need to send (shipping weight is why i am asking)
I have seen a few of you setups, and they are very well done. I was thinking of using an e3 nozzle so i could turn the inlets flat, would that work?

·
Super Moderator
12,185 Posts
If you want, give me a call and we can talk about your set up and needs... I normally get $1650.00 per system ready to go... Parts, labor, tune up, as well as tech support and so on... Give a shout, we can talk about all the details.. Thanks, Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts