Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are being used in the fastest DR cars??? brands? number of splines? just comparing and trying to figure out what we should get

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
Usually 35 to 40 spline. I would wager to say there is a melting pot of all manufacturers, I know that's what i've seen. I use either Strange or Moser, depending on what the customer prefers.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
any 35-40 spline axle from a reputable manufacturer

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
35- 40s

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Mark Williams, strange, or Moser. Mark williams has some crazy options if you got the cash to burn.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the replies guys... and what about the center sections, i'm guessing yall are staying away from alumnium???

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
strange aluminum 3rd member here with 35spline. Everyone I know runs aluminum .

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey denny i see you lurking... what are yall using on will's car?

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
so no aluminum cases and no aluminum spools???
The Strange Ultra-case is Aluminum. I've only sold one aluminum spool for one of these so far as the customer wanted to give it a try and see if it would hold up in one of these cars. He's made a few hits with it and so far so good. Car runs 7.70s-60s at 3200lbs so it will test it pretty good.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Strange Ultra-case is Aluminum. I've only sold one aluminum spool for one of these so far as the customer wanted to give it a try and see if it would hold up in one of these cars. He's made a few hits with it and so far so good. Car runs 7.70s-60s at 3200lbs so it will test it pretty good.
oh alright i'm thinking of the nodular iron case from strange... thanks everyone for the replies... helps a lot

1 - 13 of 13 Posts