Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Former RJ instigator
41,192 Posts
I want to ask a question about this type of fluid. I have some problems with my car. One of my friends gave me contacts of the mechanic. This guy saw my car and said that I need to change liquid for this one. The problem is - I don't trust this mechanic. He looks like some kind of crook or something. How to check transmission oil on my own? Maybe there is some kind of a simple guide or something like that on the internet?
FUCK OFF AND HIT THE NEWBIE THREAD!

·
Registered
17,293 Posts
Trans fluid, engine/gear oil, it’s all a sales gimmick. Water works just as well.
I want to ask a question about this type of fluid. I have some problems with my car. One of my friends gave me contacts of the mechanic. This guy saw my car and said that I need to change liquid for this one. The problem is - I don't trust this mechanic. He looks like some kind of crook or something. How to check transmission oil on my own? Maybe there is some kind of a simple guide or something like that on the internet?
What Colt said above(2yrs.ago) is your best bet. Ass clown.

·
Super Moderator
45,726 Posts
And if you mix water & oil in the pan, you'll get a milkshake. Nothing like a tasty treat after a long hot day of racing!
Make it vinegar instead of water, and you got yourself some delicious salad dressing.

·
Aviation Section
25,220 Posts
21 - 27 of 27 Posts