Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you recommend upgrading next (goal being more horsepower).

572 BBC
EFI/alcohol
Dart Pro1 355cc CNC
Super Victor EFI intake, port matched otherwise untouched
2000CFM 4-bbl throttle body
14:1
2.25-2-2.375" stepped headers
285/294 on a 112LSA 0.775 lift

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
Have RFD work the New Eddy intake over for your combo when it's available with a GAS CARB on Q-16:p. If you have extra $$$$ left over cam and Valve train.

That head with T&D rockers will fit a nice Dia pushrod with just a little fluff of a grinder if you don't have them already.

·
Registered
20,822 Posts
Have RFD work the New Eddy intake over for your combo when it's available with a GAS CARB on Q-16:p. If you have extra $$$$ left over cam and Valve train.

That head with T&D rockers will fit a nice Dia pushrod with just a little fluff of a grinder if you don't have them already.

The day has come, they are starting to make the run a few have snuck out for testing. :smt102

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
OK, .. Jeff let the preverbal cat outa the bag, .. .. the new SV-565 short deck will be available very soon,
I have a few now that are being tested, .. both dyno and track, .. and a few have gone out to a few major engine builders,
, . once they are approved they'll be available, . should be VERY, VERY soon, ..

curtis

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK, .. Jeff let the preverbal cat outa the bag, .. .. the new SV-565 short deck will be available very soon,
I have a few now that are being tested, .. both dyno and track, .. and a few have gone out to a few major engine builders,
, . once they are approved they'll be available, . should be VERY, VERY soon, ..

curtis
Is that the one I need?

Richard

·
Registered
20,822 Posts

curtis

Sorry I cant be trusted LOL :drinkers::rolleyes::smt102

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.