Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Gold Member
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leaving and taking your daughter? She said I will never take our daughter from her. She said good luck in court trying to get her from me. I'm pretty torn up, I haven't been away from my daughter a whole day since she was born 18 months ago. I don't know what to do here, I'm pretty fucking torn up about it. I can't imagine a day without my daughter.

·
Registered
8,489 Posts
Not usually. Depends on if you can prove she beats the child or deprives her of basic necessities.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Don't get stupid. As hard as it is going to be, maintain yourself. Get a lawyer and do everything you can to put yourself in a good standing. I hope everything turns out ok for you.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,199 Posts
LET GO OF EMOTION....AND FOCUS ON REASON....AND.....GET A LAWYER

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
The One with the better lawyer, more money, and who is willing to do what it takes to lie and cheat and steal will win. I got full custody and 500 a month in child support! I was thrown in jail, had her thrown in jail, I was drug thru DCF bullshit, I had to piss in a cup 70 times, it cost me 25K in attorney fees but I won!!! So I think I proved my point to her. Now she does what I say cause she knows she cant beat me. But it was a long bumpy rd.

·
YB Hit man
3,367 Posts
You probably cant get custody, but you cant be denied seeing her either unless one of you is proven an unfit parent. You will likely get joint custody & have to pay child support & work out a schedule. Good luck.

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
My wife has herself locked in the bathroom at the moment. I don't really consider myself a violent person but then who am I to judge?

·
Registered
357 Posts
I will say you have a chance. I wont say what percentage your chance is, but for what its worth, a friend mine went through a similar situation (the sone was 2 at the time) and had went thought two attorneys. The first attorney was a man who was recommended by a friend. The second was a woman he found on his own when he didnt like the answers and results he was getting from the first guy. Long story short, the woman was ruthless and not only got him custody and child support, but also got him everything he asked for. Good luck with it.

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
I will say you have a chance. I wont say what percentage your chance is, but for what its worth, a friend mine went through a similar situation (the sone was 2 at the time) and had went thought two attorneys. The first attorney was a man who was recommended by a friend. The second was a woman he found on his own when he didnt like the answers and results he was getting from the first guy. Long story short, the woman was ruthless and not only got him custody and child support, but also got him everything he asked for. Good luck with it.
Yes! Get a female attorney.!

1 - 20 of 132 Posts