Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I belong to a group that has WWII Veterans from a particular group, and we get together once a year for a reunion. Usually, we have what we call "Warbird Day", where some P51 Mustang owners bring their warbirds out for a day (Friday) and everyone hangs out at an airport to be with the planes and the Veterans.

We have a small problem this year. We were supposed to get 4 or 5 P51's to show up, and it looks as though none of them are going to be able to make it. Now we are trying to figure out something to do for people ranging in ages of 15 to 91 for that Friday. I looked on line, and saw an aquarium, botanical garden, etc...but was looking for something WWII related. Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
civil war and locomotive museum in Kennesaw, Kennesaw Mtn Natl battlefield Park

I'd like to know where you all end up, I'll bring my WW2 grandpa

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
civil war and locomotive museum in Kennesaw, Kennesaw Mtn Natl battlefield Park

I'd like to know where you all end up, I'll bring my WW2 grandpa
I'll keep you posted..

·
Registered
13,276 Posts
Well a couple miles down 75, there is a race going on in Valdosta I've heard. Should be some good racing Friday night.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
the aquarium is TOP NOTCH!! We actually have a membership and have brought my son 15-20 times this year! You should come out and visit the shop!

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the aquarium is TOP NOTCH!! We actually have a membership and have brought my son 15-20 times this year! You should come out and visit the shop!
I'll see what I can do, Bob! Thanks for the invite!

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Drive south about 2 1/2 hours on I75.

And I've heard theres LOTS of nice strip clubs in Atl too!:smt083

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
look up Dave and Busters not bad cool for a;most any age we always stop on the way down to Valdosta ...

·
Registered
675 Posts
Blacks are Americans and are not taking over our country, so I don't believe you fixed it.
He may have because about 2 years ago atlanta and local police departments got rid of german sheppard police dogs in favor of coon dogs saying they were having no problems with germans it was the coons making all the shit.....lol.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts