Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife and I came down to the ADRL race and staying for the ORTC race and wondering what to do. Is anyone testing this week?

Mike

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
"What to do in Adel Ga"

THAT is a funny one!!!! :smt082:smt102

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Head down to Exit 18, there are restaurants and stuff to do down there. Hooters, TGI fridays, applebee's are some of the places.
Thanks, we are going to head down that way tonight and hopefully find somewhere to drink!

·
Registered
185 Posts
there is a mall in valdosta that is pretty big and like they said lots of restraunts and there is also an amusment park with a zoo a couple of exits from the hooters exit, it is called wild adventures check it out if you get bored

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there is a mall in valdosta that is pretty big and like they said lots of restraunts and there is also an amusment park with a zoo a couple of exits from the hooters exit, it is called wild adventures check it out if you get bored
Thanks,the wife will love that!

Mike

·
Registered
945 Posts
ya we stayed at exit 18 this past weekend for the adrl race. i thought it was gonna be dead when i booked it but there was alot of stuff around to do. Heard there was a place called "mikki's" that gets good with the university crowd.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just rode back by the track and there are acouple of totters there. Anybody know who they are?

Mike

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Thanks anyway. How far away is you shop?

Mike
We will be there wed night so come hang out and ill fire up the grill. We will be testing with 10-15 other cars on thurs. Thanks for staying for the race.
Duck

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
I had a truck tire fixed in Adel a few years ago. They did it cheap! Nice people, but nothing to do there. When we had a race there there was nothing else to do. Plus no bars. Go to Valdosta for any action.

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
dans shop is several hours south
actually, from SGMP it's only 2 hours and 15 minutes. Stop by and say HI if your in the area. Don Garlits Museum is only about 15 minutes south of here.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
actually, from SGMP it's only 2 hours and 15 minutes. Stop by and say HI if your in the area. Don Garlits Museum is only about 15 minutes south of here.

Dan, PM me you address as I would love to ride down and meet you.

Thanks Mike

1 - 18 of 18 Posts