Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is my turn to cook tonight I thought I would get some ideas from the master chefs on here. Must be something with chicken.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Chicken bacon dried beef sour cream mushroom soup a little in a casserole dried beef on bottom then boneless tasteless chicken then half cooked bacon sour cream and soup mixed on top, it will be your turn every night

·
JustSayin' CyberWarFare
3,326 Posts
^+1 but with a curry mushroom sauce over top.

Butterfly chicken breast, stuff with provolone, ham and some raw bacon. Close up, dip in egg, seasoned flour and then deep fry. Pull out and smoother with sauce. To make sauce, take 2 cans of Campbells GOLDEN mushroom soup, only add 1 can of water total (1/2 normal amount), one full cap full of yellow curry (Not the hot stuff), one can of mushroom pieces and then heat to boil and immediately remove from heat. When cooled down add 12oz of sour creme.

It's what I'm making right now.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Chicken bacon dried beef sour cream mushroom soup a little in a casserole dried beef on bottom then boneless tasteless chicken then half cooked bacon sour cream and soup mixed on top, it will be your turn every night

I LOVE that boneless tasteless chicken!!! :smt082

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I grilled some chicken breasts, bacon and cheese stuffed mushrooms, and pinto beans.

I have a bad ass recipe for some chicken breasts.

·
ProStock Jackstand Winner
25,123 Posts
I made chicken tacos with a homemade avocado cucumber dressing.

1cup mayo
1/2 cup sour cream
1tbsp dried dill
1tsp paprika
1 avocado
1 clove garlic
1tbsp white vinegar
1tsp cayenne
1/2 cucumber
Salt and pepper to taste

blend it all together and put it in the fridge

i grill the boneless and skinless chicken breasts with lawrey's seasoning salt and pepper to taste and then cut it up for tacos

i serve it with fresh chopped tomato, a little cilantro, lettuce, carmelized onion and the dressing on a soft flour tortilla

i thought they were good.

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
^+1 but with a curry mushroom sauce over top.

Butterfly chicken breast, stuff with provolone, ham and some raw bacon. Close up, dip in egg, seasoned flour and then deep fry. Pull out and smoother with sauce. To make sauce, take 2 cans of Campbells GOLDEN mushroom soup, only add 1 can of water total (1/2 normal amount), one full cap full of yellow curry (Not the hot stuff), one can of mushroom pieces and then heat to boil and immediately remove from heat. When cooled down add 12oz of sour creme.

It's what I'm making right now.
That sounds really good, I've used both cream of mushroom and golden mushroom but never put curry in it I do spice it up. I also usually bake my cordon bleu but I bet frying does kick up the taste. I'll have to try it. Thanks. :cool:

·
Eddie Haskell
7,849 Posts
Chicken shish kabob, cherry tomatoes, onion, peppers, mushroom, bacon, potato. Whatever you got.

·
Horsepower and Hops
4,574 Posts
Homemade grilled pizza with left over "killer" BBQ sauce from the local ribfest, chicken, and six different cheeses.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Man every single one these ideas sound awesome! Well I ended up cooking butter chicken again with some dirty rice and some steamed corn. What the wife ask for she gets! I will be using some of these ideas next time it is my time to cook. Thanks for the ideas.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts