·
Registered
66,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #61

·
Registered
66,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
This fuck wit is such a fucking failure he could play Tonsil Hockey with 20 COVID19 Patients not catch the Corona...LOL...!!!...
Spoken like a true DUMBFUCK IDIOT trumphumper !!

·
Registered
66,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Yes, you are.

·
Registered
19,440 Posts
And we're not even close to the "HAPPY PHASE" yet. The economy will take care of itself once we get firmly on the downhill side of the curve. All the orange idiot in the WH needs to be saying is that we will survive this and in order to do so, we need to hunker down and ride it out. I suspect that the first round of checks will only be the beginning. In a $20 Trillion dollar economy, a 10% Gov't push isn't much.
not getting YOUR FAIR SHARE of the free money?...…..fucking freeloader

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,195 Posts
Never go full horntard

·
Registered
3,954 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
You're such a fucking pussy Jim. Grow the fuck up. A grown man needing to have his fears eased? Are you even reading or comprehending the gay shit you're posting?
oh my god!! that's fucking beautiful.....that fuckstick doghorn is begging Trump to put his fears at rest,, to calm his nerves...take away his outrage.

he WANTS AND NEEDS THE MAN HE HATES WITH A PASSION TO SAVE HIM,,,PLEASE SAVE ME ORANGE MAN BAD,,PPLLLEEASE

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
I want to congratulate the President. He made the most bigly number of people sick in half the time of China. He will save the economy bigly wigly billions in Social Security payment as well.

But seriously, there is nothing you can do to change the mind of a Trump supporter. They are so dumb that they will find any excuse to declare President Fucktard the champ.
Trump rules his supporters and their cuntry. I can only hope that Trump's supporters will follow his lead and fucking die. A good 10% of Trump supporters should die before the election. They are too stupid to live and blame everyone else for their personal failures.

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
I want to congratulate the President. He made the most bigly number of people sick in half the time of China. He will save the economy bigly wigly billions in Social Security payment as well.

But seriously, there is nothing you can do to change the mind of a Trump supporter. They are so dumb that they will find any excuse to declare President Fucktard the champ.
Trump rules his supporters and their cuntry. I can only hope that Trump's supporters will follow his lead and fucking die. A good 10% of Trump supporters should die before the election. They are too stupid to live and blame everyone else for their personal failures.
Hey dickhead......I thought you were leaving and never coming back?

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
oh my god!! that's fucking beautiful.....that fuckstick doghorn is begging Trump to put his fears at rest,, to calm his nerves...take away his outrage.

he WANTS AND NEEDS THE MAN HE HATES WITH A PASSION TO SAVE HIM,,,PLEASE SAVE ME ORANGE MAN BAD,,PPLLLEEASE
LMFAO!!!! I couldn't believe he posted that. How much of a pussy do you have to be to need to be calmed down by another man?

·
Registered
339 Posts

im dumfounded you believe the numbers that China told the world in the first place......eating up communist propaganda is about as dumb as dumb gets.

do a little digging and you soon find out the numbers out of China are not what you think they are

·
Registered
339 Posts
The time for optimism is after COVID-19 has peaked and we are on the downhill side of the curve. Not before it's even peaked yet in our country. He should offer encouragement, not wishful thinking crap, based on fantasy from his own mind.

He's not easing fears ... that's the problem. He's spouting off non-sense that the "experts" on his own Coronavirus task force, still, has to correct.

your about the only one whos fearful.....and nobody give a shit

·
Registered
7,105 Posts
Lockdown proponents like OP think the only solution to this pandemic is for everone to barricade themselves until the 2 week incubation period has passed AFTER the last known case has been resolved. Surely they must believe that even one outstanding case can kick off the pandemic all over again.

These fools have zero interest in hearing any alternatives to their hysterically idiotic ideas.

So enlighten us, Horny. When should Americans be allowed to get back to work? What do you propose happens once a new case is confirmed after things have returned to normal? Will it be another lockdown? How cooperative do you think people will be if they are told to put their lives on indefinite hold for a second time?

It will be one more week at best until someone loses their shit and someone dies in a confrontation. Too many people are being financially ruined by the stupid stance all levels of government is taking.

61 - 80 of 121 Posts