Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i would like to kick thier fucking teeth in. my gf went to school with the fuckers. i mean what kind of human being can do that to a baby. they poured boiling water on the lil fellas genitalia and his ass when he would mess his pants. this was found out about 2 weeks ago. found out awhile ago that the "mother" has been released from jail and has custody of the lil boy. the girl has already had 2 little girls taken away from her.

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
The friend did a good job by calling police and getting them cuffed and stuffed.I don't get a childs mother beating the hell out of her kids.

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
I firmly believe that if you get caught abusing a child, the state should sterilize you on top of throwing your ass in jail. After they get their kids taken away, they just have more and in most cases, the state let's them keep them, because you know, "they may have changed and learned the error of their ways"................... Yeah, bullshit on that!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think they need to have what the did to the poor kid done to them. sorry bastards. this has pissed me off so bad i cant help but think about the poor lil feller

·
Registered
16,140 Posts
They should be SHOT ON SIGHT!!!

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
The sad part is if you discipline your kids in public (because you care for them), you could go to jail

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I have a 3 yr old son, and if someone messed with him god help their families deal with thier loss, because they would dis-afuckin-pear off the face off the earth. And as for discipline, I understand, my in-laws think that I am too tough on him, because I get on him when he starts to whine, I tell him that if he wants to talk like a big boy I will talk to him, but, if he wants to whine, I won't and he will only get into more trouble.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts