Yellow Bullet Forums banner
41 - 60 of 88 Posts
Im going with the majority vote, Bob!! Most people support Bush's plan to attack a country that has nothing to do with terrorist or have WMD. So now everyone can suffer and pay the price for his and their own ignorance.. Lets make the price $10.00 a gallon price hike!!! :smt005

Discussion starter · #47 ·
TurboOutlaw said:
Why is the price of desiel so high? I thought it cost a lot less to make/refine or whatever than gas.:smt017
Now there is the $10,000 question. I have a feeling like most things it has more to do with greed than anything. whats new right?

Bob

Chris Uratchko said:
silvercv2002 said:
NO, IT DOES NOT.
Then who are we fighting over there?
People that have outlived their usefullness to our govt. Don't get me wrong, I hope all our troops come home safe, just too bad they are over there for no real reason other than world dominance.

silvercv2002 said:
Chris Uratchko said:
silvercv2002 said:
NO, IT DOES NOT.
Then who are we fighting over there?
People that have outlived their usefullness to our govt. Don't get me wrong, I hope all our troops come home safe, just too bad they are over there for no real reason other than world dominance.

:roll: I'd rather we dominated the world than the Muslims!!

:roll: I'd rather we dominated the world than the Muslims!![/quote]

I'm with ya Chris.....If are fathers listened to the same Liberal Appeasers we would be speakin German......how to you praise Alla in German??? :shock: .....But we gotta live with the Monty's of the world :p

Those are just the results of the problem.

Ya know here we are all race car guys, engine builders, car designers, etc... we're all standing here with probably more talent than exists in the entire Big 3(well, that's hardly a compliment), and instead of doing something about it we're complaining.

You'd think with all our experience we could come up with a power source that runs on water for crying out loud.... but, somehow we have racing fuel on the brains.

Not to hi-jack the thread, but should we not all be racing on Methanol? Here we are in a fuel and oil crunch..... I'm paying 13-15 dollars a gallon for fuel, and Methanol is 1.75..... what am I missing here? Lets wake up and get with the times.... ALL HEADS UP classes should be running on methanol.

Well.... here's a golden opportunity for NSCA to break into new territory. Using a more environmentally friendly fuel... it's easier on parts, and a TON less expensive.

Chuck, it's really only more difficult to use if you're not using it properly.... ie... have the RIGHT carb guy, and fuel system parts.... and some basic knowledge and understanding. Anyone can use it.

41 - 60 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.