Yellow Bullet Forums banner

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH DESIEL???

4K views 87 replies 20 participants last post by  7DMACH1 
*If you follow it.....the demand is going up from China's economy growing.....plus something I didn't understand. The price is going up because our Refineries are producing at a 24/7 rate (No New Refineries since the 70's thanks to the tree huggers....ie Mr Ray :lol: ).....that means overtime pay on union wages thus running up the prices.......If we just announced that we were drilling Alaska....the price would drop overnight......Reagon did it

I love you Mr Ray.....can't remove posts here.....you can't stay away can ya :-D

OH YEA .....You don't have control here either.....Neither do we :p .....as to my spelling.....it sucks....its gotta kill you Liberal's that I barely made it thru High School yet make a ton of $$$$ HE HE HE......So much for your Phucked up higher Education Systems......GOD BLESS AMERICA.....I hope gas goes to $10 a gallon so you Lib's ride your bikes to the Welfare Office :p .....again Mr Ray....thanks for stoppin back :-D

Chris Uratchko said:
Jimmy Biggs said:
Chris Uratchko said:
You bought one of thsoe blackwoods?!?! Yeesh.... I designed the power system for the bed cover... does it still work? :-D
That thing has been in the shop most of its life for that...LMAO
LOL....
My wife hates it....When they discontinued them I got one......a L/M store in Princeton NJ that I do their advertising had 5.........54 g sticker :shock: ....They told me I needed one.......I got it for 29,200.....of the showroom.....couldn't pass that deal......It is the source of a few family chats......I want it for my collection.....my wife wants it gone.....We get a new vehicle for her every year.......its an '02.....who's winning???....I'll get her what ever she wants.....but the Blackwood Stays
.....She's still holding out :p .....I'll win on this one

Bobalos said:
Chris Uratchko said:
What kind of car would that be Bob?
Lets just say Jimmy is going to hate me for sending more $$$ to Japan. IMO, they make the best cars in the world. safe, dependable, economical, efficient & make a TON of HP (relative to CC). if they made a real truck I would seriously consider selling my Cummins.

Bob

Here's the real pisser.....thet're building that stuff here now.....with American Workers......and American stuff it getting built over seas.....I may be changing to Monty's side .....OH Crap....I'll get banned now :shock:

:roll: I'd rather we dominated the world than the Muslims!![/quote]

I'm with ya Chris.....If are fathers listened to the same Liberal Appeasers we would be speakin German......how to you praise Alla in German??? :shock: .....But we gotta live with the Monty's of the world :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.