Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Premium Member
34,878 Posts
Oh is that why oil is priced 65 dollars a barrel? Or is it because rich folks like you Monty will continue to pay the price for high cost gas?!?! :-D

It's Market driven.... it'll keep going up until the demand slows or flattens out. We need Clinton back in office so he can control the prices.

· Premium Member
34,878 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Chris rewind to 2 years ago. Bush stated "the oil of Iraq will pay for this war" .. He said it not me!!! Now we are paying for it.. Kind of like his dad with the "No new taxes" :roll:
Well maybe if you were President things would be much better. Lord knows you would have much more influence in the world than W.

(in Waynes World theme) "Montys World - Montys World!!!!"

Although, I will give you the oil paying for the war comment. We're just stupid people in this nation.... what can ya do.

· Premium Member
34,878 Posts
silvercv2002 said:
Chris Uratchko said:
silvercv2002 said:
NO, IT DOES NOT.
Then who are we fighting over there?
People that have outlived their usefullness to our govt. Don't get me wrong, I hope all our troops come home safe, just too bad they are over there for no real reason other than world dominance.

:roll: I'd rather we dominated the world than the Muslims!!

· Premium Member
34,878 Posts
Those are just the results of the problem.

Ya know here we are all race car guys, engine builders, car designers, etc... we're all standing here with probably more talent than exists in the entire Big 3(well, that's hardly a compliment), and instead of doing something about it we're complaining.

You'd think with all our experience we could come up with a power source that runs on water for crying out loud.... but, somehow we have racing fuel on the brains.

Not to hi-jack the thread, but should we not all be racing on Methanol? Here we are in a fuel and oil crunch..... I'm paying 13-15 dollars a gallon for fuel, and Methanol is 1.75..... what am I missing here? Lets wake up and get with the times.... ALL HEADS UP classes should be running on methanol.

· Premium Member
34,878 Posts
Well.... here's a golden opportunity for NSCA to break into new territory. Using a more environmentally friendly fuel... it's easier on parts, and a TON less expensive.

Chuck, it's really only more difficult to use if you're not using it properly.... ie... have the RIGHT carb guy, and fuel system parts.... and some basic knowledge and understanding. Anyone can use it.

· Premium Member
34,878 Posts
That's the whole problem right there... just what you stated.

"Ok Mr. Govenment, how do you fix this????"

The gov't has it's hands so darn deep into these big companies that this is why they want out of this country. It is not a free enterprise system here anymore... These companies are just being strangled by the gov't, and there is so much going on behind the scenes between the gov't and these companies that the it's just a big mess.... and it's a snowball effect becuase the gov't has to step more, to fix the problems they already created....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.