Yellow Bullet Forums banner

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH DESIEL???

4K views 87 replies 20 participants last post by  7DMACH1 
#1 ·
On Monday I paid $2.80/Gallon, Wed night it was $2.99/Gal & this morning as I am driving in its $3.20/Gal.

& Gas is not much cheaper. its now up to $2.80/Gal for regular & $3.00/Gal for Super.

I think I have found both Rock & Hard place.

Bob

#4 ·
Oh is that why oil is priced 65 dollars a barrel? Or is it because rich folks like you Monty will continue to pay the price for high cost gas?!?! :-D

It's Market driven.... it'll keep going up until the demand slows or flattens out. We need Clinton back in office so he can control the prices.

#6 ·
*If you follow it.....the demand is going up from China's economy growing.....plus something I didn't understand. The price is going up because our Refineries are producing at a 24/7 rate (No New Refineries since the 70's thanks to the tree huggers....ie Mr Ray :lol: ).....that means overtime pay on union wages thus running up the prices.......If we just announced that we were drilling Alaska....the price would drop overnight......Reagon did it

#7 ·
Monty Mikho said:
Chris rewind to 2 years ago. Bush stated "the oil of Iraq will pay for this war" .. He said it not me!!! Now we are paying for it.. Kind of like his dad with the "No new taxes" :roll:
Well maybe if you were President things would be much better. Lord knows you would have much more influence in the world than W.

(in Waynes World theme) "Montys World - Montys World!!!!"

Although, I will give you the oil paying for the war comment. We're just stupid people in this nation.... what can ya do.

#8 ·
That's why my F350 diesel is sitting in the drive way and I am driving a 1996 Saturn SOHC. Last week I got 247 miles from 1 tank and it cost me $21 to fill up. It would cost me $100 to fill up my 38 gallon tank and I would get 450 miles. Something needs to change we are not making any more money and the price keeps going up.

#11 ·
Im headed out to buy a car "built" in Ohio this weekend, I Love my Cummins but this has gotta give. is it too early to retire & go racing? Let me check with my wife. Oops never mind I know the answer. LOL.

Bob

#17 ·
Jimmy Biggs said:
*If you follow it.....the demand is going up from China's economy growing.....plus something I didn't understand. The price is going up because our Refineries are producing at a 24/7 rate (No New Refineries since the 70's thanks to the tree huggers....ie Mr Ray :lol: ).....that means overtime pay on union wages thus running up the prices.......If we just announced that we were drilling Alaska....the price would drop overnight......Reagon did it
Completely lost per usual and if you're gonna be a damn converservative then at least learn how to spell Reagan... dumbass.

#19 ·
I love you Mr Ray.....can't remove posts here.....you can't stay away can ya :-D

OH YEA .....You don't have control here either.....Neither do we :p .....as to my spelling.....it sucks....its gotta kill you Liberal's that I barely made it thru High School yet make a ton of $$$$ HE HE HE......So much for your Phucked up higher Education Systems......GOD BLESS AMERICA.....I hope gas goes to $10 a gallon so you Lib's ride your bikes to the Welfare Office :p .....again Mr Ray....thanks for stoppin back :-D

#21 ·
Chris Uratchko said:
Jimmy Biggs said:
Chris Uratchko said:
You bought one of thsoe blackwoods?!?! Yeesh.... I designed the power system for the bed cover... does it still work? :-D
That thing has been in the shop most of its life for that...LMAO
LOL....
My wife hates it....When they discontinued them I got one......a L/M store in Princeton NJ that I do their advertising had 5.........54 g sticker :shock: ....They told me I needed one.......I got it for 29,200.....of the showroom.....couldn't pass that deal......It is the source of a few family chats......I want it for my collection.....my wife wants it gone.....We get a new vehicle for her every year.......its an '02.....who's winning???....I'll get her what ever she wants.....but the Blackwood Stays
.....She's still holding out :p .....I'll win on this one

#23 ·
How's this for fuel economy device?

http://www.loneinventor.com/ftopicp-122.html

GAS-SAVING DEVICE =KHAOS Super Turbo charger=
Inventor: Pablo Planas

FREQUENTLY-ASKED QUESTIONS

What is Khaos Super Turbo Charger (KSTC)?
· KSTC is an air regulating device which introduces the right amount of additional air to the engine to obtain the proper air-fuel ratio for better combustion. KSTC has been cited with a Presidential Award as the Most Outstanding Invention for Transportation & Environment during the Filipino Inventors Week, Nov. 26-30, 2003 at Philtrade, Philippines.

How does KSTC differ from other existing anti-pollution & gas-saving devices?
· KSTC is a mechanical device and does not require any chemical additive to function. It is made from high grade materials and only requires minimum maintenance.

What benefits can be expected once KSTC is installed on gasoline vehicles?
· As an anti-pollution device, it minimizes the pollutants carbon monoxide and unburned hydrocarbons to less harmful levels. The National Pollution Control Commission test results and that of the Automotive Research and Testing Center (ARTC) in Taiwan show that Khaos can actually bring the carbon monoxide concentration to almost zero. Since KSTC promotes better combustion, it saves fuel, increases engine power, and can prolong the life of the engine, spark plug, and engine oil.

How does KSTC differ from a catalytic converter since it is also an anti-pollution device?
· A catalytic converter is a post-combustion device that reduces pollutants by chemically treating the exhaust gases. KSTC is a pre-combustion device that promotes better combustion to minimize unburned fuel in the exhaust gases by ensuring that the air-fuel ratio within the proper range prior to combustion.

Does KSTC increase engine power?
· Instantly! An increase in engine power is immediately felt right after installation because the correct air-fuel mixture for better combustion is attained with the device. Better combustion means more power.

Has KSTC been tested abroad?
· Yes KSTC has been tested by reputable authorities abroad. These include Vipac Engineers & Scientists Ltd., Approved Research Organization (Melbourne, Australia) which tested KSTC in accordance with ADR79/01 & ADR81/01; and Automotive Research and Testing Center (Taiwan) which followed Taiwan EPA regulations. All tests showed substantial fuel savings and big drops in carbon monoxide and hydrocarbon levels when KSTC was used.

Where do you install the Khaos Super Turbo Charger?
· KSTC is installed at the intake manifold of gasoline vehicles, either carburetor or fuel-injection type. Installation takes only 30 minutes.

Is tune-up or adjustment of the engine necessary before the installation of KSTC?
· Yes, KSTC mechanics check the engine first before installing the device.

How much gasoline can we save once KSTC is installed?
· Tests have shown that a gas savings of up to 50% can be achieved. An average of 25% gas saving is usually observed.

How long does it take to recover the investment in a Khaos Super Turbo Charger?
· Return on investment is typically less than a year. It depends on how much you drive and on your gasoline savings percentage. Other benefits such as prolonged life of your spark plugs, engine oil, and the engine itself make the investment even more worthwhile.

What vehicles can be installed with KSTC?
KSTC can be installed in any vehicle with a naturally aspirated gasoline engine (carbureted or fuel
Injected).
Testemonials:

Quezon City Mayor Sonny Belmonte
Vehicle type: Toyota Revo
Gas Savings: 25%

Energy Sec. Vince Perez
Vehicle type: Honda Accord
Gas Savings: 50%

Onemig Bondoc
Vehicle type: Jaguar
Gas Savings: 30%

Sheree Bautista
Vehicle Type: Toyota Altis
Gas Savings: 25%

Hon. Vice – Pres. Of the Philippine
Noli De Castro
Vehicle Type: Suburban
Gas Savings: 39%

Khaos Super Turbo Charger USD $ 275

Free Shipping World-Wide.
Delivery Immediately after the Receipt of Payment
Money back guarantee

To order Khaos Super Turbo Charger, just write down on a plain paper your name, complete postal address and e-mail address. Wrap one USD$275 bill with the paper (you can use double paper of any dark color), put in an envelope, glue well and send by REGISTERED AIR MAIL to my address below: We do not accept Cheque
We Accept Postal Money Order or Cash
Payable to: ROMEO SAJULGA

#24 ·
I don't think China's economy has squat to do with the oil pricing, this is more of a cash grab by the Oil Companies to see what the market will bear for future price increases. As long as the American public is stays quiet, these prices will continue to climb and they will not go back anywhere near to what they were less than a year ago. Look at the profits these oil companies have made in the last 3 to 4 quarters, its sickening.

China has the financial clout to buy up just about any of the oil companies out there or to start thier own if they choose. look at thier oil consumption numbers, it has not significantly increased in the last 3 years.

Jimmy, the oil refinery issue is one that is easily resolved but the Oil Companies do not want to upgrade the systems or the equipment (which they are allowed to do by law and EPA regulations) used to refine the oil.

tom cowle

#25 ·
Chris Uratchko said:
What kind of car would that be Bob?
Lets just say Jimmy is going to hate me for sending more $$$ to Japan. IMO, they make the best cars in the world. safe, dependable, economical, efficient & make a TON of HP (relative to CC). if they made a real truck I would seriously consider selling my Cummins.

Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.