Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Monday I paid $2.80/Gallon, Wed night it was $2.99/Gal & this morning as I am driving in its $3.20/Gal.

& Gas is not much cheaper. its now up to $2.80/Gal for regular & $3.00/Gal for Super.

I think I have found both Rock & Hard place.

Bob

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Dont bitch!! Its the cost to bring democracy to Iraq.. To bring safety to this country!! Pay the price and dont bitch about it!! I hope it goes to $5.00 a gallon next week!!

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
Oh is that why oil is priced 65 dollars a barrel? Or is it because rich folks like you Monty will continue to pay the price for high cost gas?!?! :-D

It's Market driven.... it'll keep going up until the demand slows or flattens out. We need Clinton back in office so he can control the prices.

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Chris rewind to 2 years ago. Bush stated "the oil of Iraq will pay for this war" .. He said it not me!!! Now we are paying for it.. Kind of like his dad with the "No new taxes" :roll:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
*If you follow it.....the demand is going up from China's economy growing.....plus something I didn't understand. The price is going up because our Refineries are producing at a 24/7 rate (No New Refineries since the 70's thanks to the tree huggers....ie Mr Ray :lol: ).....that means overtime pay on union wages thus running up the prices.......If we just announced that we were drilling Alaska....the price would drop overnight......Reagon did it

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Chris rewind to 2 years ago. Bush stated "the oil of Iraq will pay for this war" .. He said it not me!!! Now we are paying for it.. Kind of like his dad with the "No new taxes" :roll:
Well maybe if you were President things would be much better. Lord knows you would have much more influence in the world than W.

(in Waynes World theme) "Montys World - Montys World!!!!"

Although, I will give you the oil paying for the war comment. We're just stupid people in this nation.... what can ya do.

·
Registered
141 Posts
That's why my F350 diesel is sitting in the drive way and I am driving a 1996 Saturn SOHC. Last week I got 247 miles from 1 tank and it cost me $21 to fill up. It would cost me $100 to fill up my 38 gallon tank and I would get 450 miles. Something needs to change we are not making any more money and the price keeps going up.

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
You got that right!!!!!!!!!!! My cummins just sits too.... Except I drive a 5.0 thunderturd.... but it gets about 24 in the e-way.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I bought my wife a new car so I could drive the Saturn instead of the truck, I must be a sick man but even with buying the new car I am saving money. Not as cool as the truck but maybe I could buy a big Aluminum wing, some graphics and whiny exhaust, I'd be all set.

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im headed out to buy a car "built" in Ohio this weekend, I Love my Cummins but this has gotta give. is it too early to retire & go racing? Let me check with my wife. Oops never mind I know the answer. LOL.

Bob

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Chris Uratchko said:
You bought one of thsoe blackwoods?!?! Yeesh.... I designed the power system for the bed cover... does it still work? :-D
That thing has been in the shop most of its life for that...LMAO

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
*If you follow it.....the demand is going up from China's economy growing.....plus something I didn't understand. The price is going up because our Refineries are producing at a 24/7 rate (No New Refineries since the 70's thanks to the tree huggers....ie Mr Ray :lol: ).....that means overtime pay on union wages thus running up the prices.......If we just announced that we were drilling Alaska....the price would drop overnight......Reagon did it
Completely lost per usual and if you're gonna be a damn converservative then at least learn how to spell Reagan... dumbass.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I love you Mr Ray.....can't remove posts here.....you can't stay away can ya :-D

OH YEA .....You don't have control here either.....Neither do we :p .....as to my spelling.....it sucks....its gotta kill you Liberal's that I barely made it thru High School yet make a ton of $$$$ HE HE HE......So much for your Phucked up higher Education Systems......GOD BLESS AMERICA.....I hope gas goes to $10 a gallon so you Lib's ride your bikes to the Welfare Office :p .....again Mr Ray....thanks for stoppin back :-D

1 - 20 of 88 Posts