Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for some more opinions o what size primaries and collector size i should use for my single 88mm turbo project it has brodix t1 heads on a sbc. i was thinking either 13/4 or 15/8 with a 2.5 in crossover but im not exactly sure what size the exhaust ports are. car is not here at the time. any help would be great thanks.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Both primary sizes are more than big enough, just go with whatever is able to cover the exhaust ports all the way. 2-1/2" crossover is more than enough as well.

im looking for some more opinions o what size primaries and collector size i should use for my single 88mm turbo project it has brodix t1 heads on a sbc. i was thinking either 13/4 or 15/8 with a 2.5 in crossover but im not exactly sure what size the exhaust ports are. car is not here at the time. any help would be great thanks.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Depends on which 88??

·
Custom Engine Shop
3,812 Posts

Depend on what size motor since your looking at an 88mm it must not be too big (engine).

·
Registered
713 Posts
i have 383 cubes and i have the gt478818 with 1 5/8 headers and a 2 1/2 crossover pipe works great for me

·
Registered
713 Posts
i have a 383 and i run 1 5/8 headers and 2 1/2 crossover and it works great with my gt478818 with .96 housing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts