Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would be best to talk to about what size pill I should use on a Blown Alcohol 4 cyl Pontiac. Thanks Rusty

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rich, I called Spud at least 6 times. Keep getting answer machine, even tried office, same thing. Leave a message and we will call you right back. Still waiting for call back after a 2 weeks. Thanks Rusty

·
Registered
61 Posts
He is hard to get a hold of, he is very busy, but send a email and wait for him to get back to you, the best thing would be let him flow your system and you will be very happy, he has a 3 or 4 page questionnaire you will need to fill out when you send your pump barrel valve and poppets in to him, it is a turn key deal when you get it all back. he has flowed 2 systems for me for 2 chevys. it will cost about 600 but worth every bit of it. if you know what your pumps flows and how much your fuel your motor needs he has a tune up page thing on his website that you can access with a password he will send you to get a ball park idea.

·
A Senior Member
3,482 Posts

·
A Senior Member
3,482 Posts
Rich S

LMAO

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Spud sold me a working program of his online calculator. Excellent piece of software. Do your on computations and then try them out at the track. Ask him about it.

Frank

·
Registered
269 Posts
what is it with all these fuel gurus ? they are so busy they have no time for you after they get your money .

Call alkydigger.com , Mike chilando , he will help you , he will call you back , I just built him a flow bench to test & flow his systems own , he is the #1 Hilborn dealer in the world & #2 enderle dealer in the world , he has everything in stock . His # 615-483-6830

·
A Senior Member
3,482 Posts
Highspire pa along side the Susquehanna river near TMI
I drive next to the Susquehanna every day, 200 miles away! Its cool your racing on it.:cool:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everybody for your help. It is greatly appreciated. Thanks again Rusty

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
what is it with all these fuel gurus ? they are so busy they have no time for you after they get your money .

Call alkydigger.com , Mike chilando , he will help you , he will call you back , I just built him a flow bench to test & flow his systems own , he is the #1 Hilborn dealer in the world & #2 enderle dealer in the world , he has everything in stock . His # 615-483-6830

Mike's good people too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts