Yellow Bullet Forums banner
701 - 718 of 718 Posts

·
Registered
15,454 Posts
Well, obviously not a Glock 19. ;) ;) ;)

The homeowner’s gun then jammed and he went to grab another gun. When he returned he saw that the third suspect had gotten up and fled the scene.

The Tampa Bay Times reports that the first gun the homeowner retrieved was a Glock 19 and the second was a Kriss Vector 10mm semi-automatic rifle.

😁 Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Age of Acquiescence
33,748 Posts
2 out of 3 isn't bad. Glock jamming isn't surprising to me.
I never bought into the boring and bland Block world. Heckler & Koch is my preferred #1

What the media won't show you now however, is the aftermath if that 3rd suspect IS NOT caught, or if the 1st & 2nd suspect have gang affiliated members or family that go after the homeowner. That's the one thing everyone never thinks about.......the aftermath blowback for any righteous defensive scenario, your life is STILL very much at risk. They will more then likely need to relocate to be safe from blowback

Thanks for sharing that Tom.

Reactions: rv245

·
Registered
7,755 Posts
walther ppk/s and S&W shield 9mm.

·
Registered
7,755 Posts
buddy of mine carries a bulldog 44mag snub nose. I was thinking of getting a hamerless .38special or .357mag, the 44mag snub nose just was not my type of gun.

Reactions: Aceshigh

·
Registered
2011 Covette GS, 2018 Sierra Denali Ultimate
8 Posts
I am a huge fan of my FNS 9mm from a range practice standpoint.
I daily carry my S&W M&P Sheild M2.0 9mm w/CT Laser. Its modded as well, Apex trigger, Wiselite Slide Art, Blacklist Barrel, Tyrant defense ext mag, mag release and anodized rear plate.
But My new favorite is the Ruger 57. Talk about a fun gun to shoot. But damn ammo prices need to come back down.

701 - 718 of 718 Posts