Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started working on my car and put allot of work in the interior and getting in clean and back to stock so i had to get rid of the old dirty seats and the rigged up stuff. The motor isnt anything speacial except its the 1st one I have built and had to buy EVERYTHING for it.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
It would have to be my old high school sweetheart (Karen)!...
We did it ALL OVER (in, on, around, etc.) that car!...

Probably should have married that one, turns out "swallowers" aren't as common as I thought back in high school!... :smt102

·
140th phuckstick bitches
13,676 Posts
My cylinder heads.

Back in December of 1994 Sam Gianino started the first two stages of work on the Stock LT1 heads and then Jeff Lukovich worked more magic on them during the off season's of 1995 and 1996.
688 hp at the tire on reworked factory LT1 heads out of 355 cubes.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
on my camaro its one of those little visor clips things that says "never drive faster than your gardian angel can fly" was left in it from the previous owner when i got it years ago. im somewhat afriad to take it off lol its kinda like a good luck charm.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Its hard to say truthfully lol i got the car when i was 16 an done alot of work to it but i say the turbo kit it is it was the first turbo v8 car i ever done an its the only street car with a turbo in my area so its diff

·
Registered
681 Posts
The toneau cover on my truck. My dad made it for me when I first got the truck together and painted, and he is no longer here.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
The car itself,i watched this car dominate the streets when i was younger and it has been nothing but good luck for me ever since i got it

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,319 Posts
I'VE GOT A STUFFED BALD EAGLE ....THAT RIDES IN THE TRUNK.....THAT BE MY FAVORITE....YEP!

·
Registered
601 Posts
on my camaro its one of those little visor clips things that says "never drive faster than your gardian angel can fly" was left in it from the previous owner when i got it years ago. im somewhat afriad to take it off lol its kinda like a good luck charm.

Ive got the same clip on my visor in my race car...
my mom gave it to me when I got my first car.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts