Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im finishing up a car i painted, and the side windows are already done, just have to drop in the front and rear windows.....i know Bickel etc sells the paint, but is there any other i can use??? i was going to try sem trim black pn39143

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
3m Rubberized undercoat

It is what Pro Glass was selling remarked a few years back, I dont know what they use now because I have been buying the 3m ever since.

But be careful 3M sells two
Different types of Rubberized undercoating this is the one you want

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Problem is those bodies do not have scratch resistant coating on them that is attacked by many of the solvents in paints.

Also be careful what type of tape you use on some of the scratch resistant windows. it will pull the coating right off.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I have Clear 1 glass and tried their spray and I did'nt like it looked more gray then anything.I used Parma semi black paint and you do have to sand off the hard coat on the window which is a pain in the ass.

·
Phuckstick
1,108 Posts
i have always used lauqer paint from home depot, it gives a nice gloss look that dries quick! (i cant spell that word for some reason??) anyways i have never had a problem with anything other people have mentioned.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.