Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 568 Posts

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,105 Posts
Ozarks, Stranger Things 1 & 2, watching Slasher next.

Tried Mindhunter last night but that bored the crap out of me with the Pilot.

The Punisher debuts this Friday, we're binge watching it all weekend on the big screen.

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Started mad men. Bored out of my fucking mind..
You have to give that show a chance. It starts out slow, but it really gets good in season 2, and they seem to really stay true to the period of time the show takes place.

The epic drinking back then was real. I lived it through the eyes of a child. On the weekends in my neighborhood just about every man/dad drove around with some type of alcoholic beverage, and smokes.

I remember my uncle getting plastered every Sat., and driving his riding lawn mower up the street to mow our grass. Of course he missed quite a few spots.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Narcos was good.
Shameless is unbelievably funny, Binge watched the whole series. Never knew what to expect. I put it up there with Breaking bad. William H Macy is great. REst of the cat is very good as well.
New episodes will be out this month.
Black sails was awesome as well.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Started watching black mirror and that show is off the chain! If you haven't seen it yet, skip the first episode and watch the 2nd and third. Each show has a totally different plot and characters, its like a modern day tales from the crypt taken a little bit into the future how all this tech just fucks with people.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Is anybody watching The Keeper. It's a documentary about some priests that were raping high school girls in the 60's in Maryland. We had to stop watching it was really creepy.

41 - 60 of 568 Posts