Yellow Bullet Forums banner

561 - 568 of 568 Posts

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Watched MIND HUNTER and wow I am hooked. Plowed through both seasons and then replay cannot wait for season 3.

·
Smuck
4,705 Posts
Narcos Mexico season 2

·
Registered
19,457 Posts
Watched The Witcher. It's strange, but ok. They add in a lot of gratuitous nudity.
I might have to give it a try. It seems though like 4 out of 5 shows Netflix brings out are some sort of supernatural or magic shit. It’s getting old.

·
Mother Hen
49,856 Posts
I might have to give it a try. It seems though like 4 out of 5 shows Netflix brings out are some sort of supernatural or magic shit. It’s getting old.
I don't watch much stuff. The only ones I have watched are that on Netflix, The Crown which I gave up on a while after they changed characters, because I couldn't get used to it, and I watched the Mandalorian. If they wouldn't have stupidly changed characters in The Crown, I would have watched all of it. I was enjoying it, especially the historical aspect, until they did that and blew it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Watching the 2nd season of The Crown right now. I really like it. Haven't made it to the actor switch yet. I hope I can make that change ok. I like British show generally.

·
Mother Hen
49,856 Posts
Watching the 2nd season of The Crown right now. I really like it. Haven't made it to the actor switch yet. I hope I can make that change ok. I like British show generally.
It sucks when it changes. I liked the first set of actors so much more than the second set that I couldn't get into it after they switched. The second one to play the queen always looks pissed off and really liked the first actress that played Princess Margaret. The whole tone and feel changed and the second set of actors were not compelling to me.

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
I don't watch much stuff. The only ones I have watched are that on Netflix, The Crown which I gave up on a while after they changed characters, because I couldn't get used to it, and I watched the Mandalorian. If they wouldn't have stupidly changed characters in The Crown, I would have watched all of it. I was enjoying it, especially the historical aspect, until they did that and blew it.
We got Disney just for Mandalorian. Great series, no regrets.

561 - 568 of 568 Posts