Yellow Bullet Forums banner

541 - 560 of 568 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I just finished The Boys. It's pretty good with an epic ending
I just finished episode 3 last night. The first two episodes were decent but didn't care for the sex assault material in them.

Episode 3 was pretty good and the eating ass scene was fricking awesome!

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
started watch "the typewriter" ,its a pakistane series ,on the second episode and its got some funny parts but its supposed to be a scary series....not bad so far but cant find anything else right now

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
just finished watching stranger things. had a few people telling me it was good but i couldnt be bothered to watch it until this month. ended up being a pretty awesome show just sucks they apparently only do 8 episodes every 18 months though.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Just finished season 2 of Barry. Didn't enjoy it quite as much as the first, as I found the tone a little too uneven at times. But overall I still found it hugely entertaining. NoHo Hank is probably my favourite comedic character on TV right now.

·
YB Managing Editor
49,131 Posts
Stranger Things season 3 aired July 4th 2019

They just started playing ads on FB so I was excited and looking forward to maybe another july release for season 4.

I looked it's not till fucking 2021.

WTF? It takes 2 fucking years to make 13 hours of TV?

·
Deus Ex Machina
15,122 Posts
I struggle to find much I like on netflix.

Altered Carbon and The Expanse are two I've done as well as the 100.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,736 Posts
Waiting for Ozark

·
Registered
18,955 Posts
For Expanse viewers, any of you enjoy “Dark Matter”? All 3 seasons are on Netflix and I really enjoyed that, rewatched all of the seasons recently. Yet another good science fiction series that SyFy channel dropped. Makes one wonder WTF is wrong with management on that channel. I've given up on it.

541 - 560 of 568 Posts