Yellow Bullet Forums banner

521 - 540 of 568 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
That's what they are depending on to save humanity. :smt082
OK found out what it is, it's a HE

"Jayr Tinaco is a 24 year old actor who hails from Sydney, Australia. Over the past 7 years he has been working towards his career by studying and accepting amateur and professional work"

Fuck this show!

Thank you for saving me time Super_Engine

·
Just Sayin Crew V.P.
37,825 Posts
More females leading the mission and all beta males to follow her lead. click
Another Life - pretty much sucks at least the first 2 episodes. :smt093
And they really needed to have a Transsexual as a part of astronaut team? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
That's what they are depending on to save humanity. :smt082
OK found out what it is, it's a HE

"Jayr Tinaco is a 24 year old actor who hails from Sydney, Australia. Over the past 7 years he has been working towards his career by studying and accepting amateur and professional work"

Fuck this show!

Thank you for saving me time Super_Engine

Whatever really does Netflix every show have check list where it is Female leader, beta males, and a transgender to top it off? How about a white heterosexual male who actually has a set of balls?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Whatever really does Netflix every show have check list where it is Female leader, beta males, and a transgender to top it off? How about a white heterosexual male who actually has a set of balls?
Seems like most shows are like this. I do, however, look forward to Primes new show "The Boys". Prime also has Jack Ryan, and a few other good shows like Goliath, Sneaky Pete ,etc that are not SJW type shows.

I may cancel Netflix soon. I do not want my money going to a company that promotes this shit in what seems like a majority of their new content.

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
16,526 Posts
He got killed early!

What a fucking mess of a show.

I tried, but fuck it, I would rather wrestle with my dogs!

Money Heist was cool. Very drawn-out. I tolerated the little bit of gay shit, at least they didn't push it too much.

Seems like Hollywood just wants to show us what most of them really are, fuck them! I"ll stick to re-runs when they didn't try to shove this shit down our throats!

·
Registered
725 Posts

We are getting to where we cant watch much of today's shows. Tired of having the crap pushed at us. We where watching shameless last season when they started with the border politics,killed the interest in that show.

There was a thread on here about marrying or dating cousins and when i read it, I thought give it a few more years and somehow that will be the new fad.

·
Registered
16,123 Posts
He got killed early!

What a fucking mess of a show.

I tried, but fuck it, I would rather wrestle with my dogs!

Money Heist was cool. Very drawn-out. I tolerated the little bit of gay shit, at least they didn't push it too much.

Seems like Hollywood just wants to show us what most of them really are, fuck them! I"ll stick to re-runs when they didn't try to shove this shit down our throats!

First I can't take the acting from Katee Sackhoff,, then we get a transgender, threesome on the space ship, multiple gay astronauts. The show is a train wreck! :rolleyes:

521 - 540 of 568 Posts