Yellow Bullet Forums banner

501 - 520 of 568 Posts

·
Registered
1,894 Posts

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,228 Posts
Not netflix, but I've started watching Brooklyn Nine Nine. It's surprisingly funny.

·
Just Sayin Crew V.P.
37,825 Posts
Designated Survivor. It has been pretty good. In the 3rd season now.
I liked the first couple seasons but this last one took a Hollywood nosedive. Gay male sex, a tranny relative, interracial bs. I’ll never watch it again.
Well not a problem now. Netflix the other day said the series is discontinued. To be honest as stated above the first two seasons were good. The third season went full Hollywood PC and it was unwatchable. Only reason why I watched the last season was my wife wanted to watch it..

·
Just Sayin Crew V.P.
37,825 Posts
Speaking of science fiction done right, this looks promising. A new series starting July 25th.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=qAtBbgtMnZ8
Looks exactly like every other space/alien movie or show. Why don't they just make one where all they do is find other earth-like planets and then go land and check them out. Something like that would be massively popular
I know this formula is getting over played. Seems like this is the same plot line with half the Netflix shows and movies. That is a reason why I'm starting to get bored with Netflix.

·
Registered
18,959 Posts
More females leading the mission and all beta males to follow her lead. click
We watched the first episode last night. It’s off to a weak start, IMO. The “personal moments” are corny and seem like the filler they probably are.....and who puts together a crew like that to save humanity? The second in command was apparently a barely concealed psychopath, obviously a top choice to command a Star ship.

501 - 520 of 568 Posts