Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
SomeWhat Jaded
4,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
...just the fact i can do whatever/whenever i want does it for me..

she doesn't mind the cars,the music,the roadtrips,YB and the fact i need ME time..

she keeps a clean house, has great values, sense of humor and is always happy for me,whatever i do or buy... but can't really cook...

oh well...:)

she's a keeper..

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
she just puts up with my shit and gave me a awesome son!and shes been supportive in everything i do.shes my best freind

·
SATANS CHILD
15,189 Posts

she doesn't mind the cars,the music,the roadtrips,YB and the fact i need ME time..

she keeps acleans house has great values but can't really cook...

she's a keeper..
Yep same here.. When I go out she doesnt blow my phone up she cleans would do anything for me... And same here her cookings not all that but whatever.....

·
Bracket racer
13,290 Posts
My hand is great.....I have no complaints.

·
itsjunk
2,118 Posts
she makes a mean ham sammich

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Supports me in everything I do, and I do the same...Greatest GF ever

·
Lord of Lords
4,165 Posts

she keeps a clean house, has great values, sense of humor and is always happy for me,whatever i do or buy... but can't really cook...

she's a keeper..

sounds like our wives were seperated at birth!

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
not to take over the thread but does anyones wifes/g/fs get super pissed when you look at pron or anything like that?

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
loves cars,drag racing,me,and suports it all,

·
Registered
1,362 Posts

she's a keeper..
same here but shes a great cook.

·
Registered
328 Posts

she's a keeper..

x 2 .... i got lucky this time......she even likes my dog.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Married over 20 years and I could not list all the good things she does or why shes a keeper, but she is, love her to death!!!! Very lucky and blessed.

·
kenny crockett
1,362 Posts

she's a keeper..
mine is the same way,and she does'nt care what i look at on the putter neither..............

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Everything. Supports me in everything I do. Just all around great.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts