Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
First Ten Original Member
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whenever people come by the house and see him they always say
" What the Fuck is that " we just laugh and say don't move. "They know that food runs" If it's a good looking girl I always say "assume they fetal position, maybe he will leave you alone". LMFAO.....

·
Registered
918 Posts
I have a male black lab..

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
We have 2 BLACK cats.
- Shadow, the older BIGGER one is about 8 yrs old, and also pulls down mid 20 lbs weights, but he nowhere near the "chubbyness" of Andy. Our Vet's around here say he's the biggest TOM they have ever seen. And has an attitude as well, most of the time he just knock over the other cats in a fight, but when the Racoons come in, well he did quite well against 3 of them, only 6 punchers in his left side.

-Spook, the kitten will be 1 year old on the 29th of April. He'll never get the temperment of Shadow. He also like to fight till it gets to rough, then he runs.

P.S. Those tiles the cats are on are 14" X 14" for sizing :roll:
I will send MONTY the pic. to attach. :shock:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Daumation (Fire House Dog) Scottie, Mini Snauser, 2 hampsters :shock: ....I can spell like I train my Dogs.....They Know how to ask for food.....anything else they can't do :shock:

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Here are mine. this was a few years ago, so they have grown. & no matter how much I push down on thier heads they still keep growing. LOL.

the older one has his daddies ears, its a family trait. fortunately for him he has grown into them. too bad the same cant be said for me. ROFLOL.

Bob

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
I dunno if they go through the ugly stage I went through @ puberty, they have NO chance. Heck I never grew outta mine. ROFLOL. they take after thier mother obviously.

bob

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Bobalos, your wife must be HOT cause there is no way they look anything like you.. I'd keep an eye on the mail man if I was you.. LOL

·
Registered
818 Posts
Whippet/Lab cross and a Cocker/Terrier cross. We go to a couple tracks where they can watch the racing and Brandi gets right into it.

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Bobalos, your wife must be HOT cause there is no way they look anything like you.. I'd keep an eye on the mail man if I was you.. LOL
Whats done is done. she's been fixed so I dont have to worry about any more showing up. ROFLOL.

Bob

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
It was either me or her, & the Dr. said he would give us a package deal if she had to have a C-Section so....................... it worked out for me. ROFLOL.

Bob

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
LOL Bob.... well, I did the deed myself and haven't looked back. No more thinking about it every month. Been 5 years.

Funny story. My boss at one time had 5 kids. God himself snipped. I was sitting in his office when he got the phone call from his wife that she was once again pregnant. Can you imagine the look on his face? And yes, it was his.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts