1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Usually $350-650

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
depends on how much the chamber is damaged...

and if the repair shop doesnt use the right rod the welds will crack in the future and you need it repaired again....

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Post your question on the N/A section. You will get some accurate answers by people that do that kind of repair. If you do send the head in for repair do your homework and pick the best shop.

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Pics would help, but I have repaired THOUSANDS of heads since 1991, and can't remember having any issues with the repairs.. The heads on my own car have been repaired by me, and no problem at all..

Here are a few pics.. I consider this to be pretty basic repair, I have repaired heads that the entire chamber was gone, clean through to the coolant jackets!! :smt119

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
Pics would help, but I have repaired THOUSANDS of heads since 1991, and can't remember having any issues with the repairs.. The heads on my own car have been repaired by me, and no problem at all..

Here are a few pics.. I consider this to be pretty basic repair, I have repaired heads that the entire chamber was gone, clean through to the coolant jackets!! :smt119

I have seen alot worse fixed.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Damn Culpeper, you hard on shit. LOL!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol I'm looking to buy. It was an ebay auction and I could grab the pics. Edward, Its not that bad so If you fixed that one this one can fixed. It doesnt sound like its going to work for my need regardless though. Gives me hope I'll find another that hasn't been milled as much.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts