Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
I have slept on them in hotels and I hated them. The air up feature did not work well and I did not think they slept well, every time I have slept on one. We have a King size memory foam topped mattress, the best sleep I have ever had.

SpeedAddict

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
Heated water bed. Anything else and I'm too crippled to carry on. Good luck in your search for the perfect bed,,,TLW

·
Registered
10,989 Posts
Heated water bed. Anything else and I'm too crippled to carry on. Good luck in your search for the perfect bed,,,TLW
X2 for the last 30 + years

·
Registered
597 Posts
Yes, I have one. I went to the sleep number because i have (2) Herniated disc in my lower back. So far its been better than the coil spring set up and i just felt its like going from traction bars to a four link;)

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
X2 for the last 30 + years
Least I'm not alone
. Stayed in a motel Saturday night... oy vey... :sad: ... me fu&^%ng back LOL,,,TLW.

·
YB Managing Editor
50,836 Posts
I've had sleep number bed for about 10 years now. Wouldn't trade it for the world..

Well maybe for VegaEddie's... But that's about it. :p

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
Just went mattress shopping today, as a matter of fact, to replace my 18 yr old Sealy Posturepedic.

Narrowed my choices to Sealy Posturepedic, Serta Perfect Day, Serta Perfect Sleeper, and Sterns and Foster Traditional.

Tried them all out. Took me forever. I have lower back issues as well (bulging L3-L4, and L4-L5, along with scoliosis), and my back has been killing me as of late, so I'm blaming the bed.

I layed out 1500.00 today on a Sterns and Foster Plush Queen Size with the Intellicoil (dual valve spring) setup.

http://www.sealy.com/Mattress-Brands/Stearns-and-Foster/Innerspring.aspx

It gets delivered this Wednesday.

Of all the shit I layed on, EVERY one of them I could feel pressure points on my back. When I laid on the higher end S&F, it was an even pressure through out.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I have a tempur pedic and its the best night sleep . I am 6'6" 325lbs and my girlfriend is 5'2"and we when i move or get in and out of the bed she can barely feel me move. also it adjusts to both of our different bodys without all the guess work of the sleep # bed. The tempur pedic comes with a 20 year waranty which I did use and they brought out everything new including a new frame. The only reason I used the waranty was because on my side of the bed it sagged a little over 3/4 of an inch.other than that no problems.

·
Registered
700 Posts
My mother had hip replacement surgery awhile back and we swapped houses because everything in my house once you get in is on the same level, while hers has a bunch of stairs. she slept in my bed for 1 week went home and slept in hers for another week then ordered her tempur pedic. she used to wake up and have to put a heating pad on her back every morning , well not any more she absolutly loves her bed. no more back pain after all those years

1 - 20 of 49 Posts