Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1841 - 1860 of 2129 Posts

·
Registered
44,872 Posts
If only that were true, early in this thread when Ski-pssy/and his boyfriend were berating me you just had to throw your 2 cents in also. I didn't respond back to you or said a word to you in this thread until now. Practice what you preach.
Are you Jeff Funk or aren't you? It was determined that you were beyond any doubt. With that being said, you are a well known Valor Stealing POS/Liar who deserves what you get.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I have said from the very start of this thread, that all parties involved were idiots for their actions. What I just don't get with some of the posters is, what would you do if someone attacked you like Arbery did. If you had your weapon drawn, shoot or don't shoot? All the other pre-shooting actions are irrelevant in my opinion.
That's easy to answer, at no time would I have ever grabbed a gun and pursued in a chase of a suspect for a misdemeanor offense . Too many risks to put myself/family throigh if something were to go wrong.Within If it was so cut/dry the McDumfucks wouldn't be in jail now regardless of right/wrong. No thanks not me, call me chickenshit I like my freedom too much.

My 83 yr old father just 6 months ago woke up to a burglar in the house at 3 am. As the guy crested the back stairs my father had a 9 mil pointed at his head and didn't shoot. The guy a turned around and blasted out the back door. win that particular state I'm glad my dad didn't pull the trigger, it would have ruined him finacilly and probably wouldn't of been healthy enough to survive the whole deal emotionally.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Are you Jeff Funk or aren't you? It was determined that you were beyond any doubt. With that being said, you are a well known Valor Stealing POS/Liar who deserves what you get.
Thanks for proving my point and G-codes. I guess the fact you were voted of the political island by all your once buddies who said you were a traitor/jsup lover has escaped you...lmao

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
I have said from the very start of this thread, that all parties involved were idiots for their actions. What I just don't get with some of the posters is, what would you do if someone attacked you like Arbery did. If you had your weapon drawn, shoot or don't shoot? All the other pre-shooting actions are irrelevant in my opinion.
quite simply.. what would you do if i walked up on you with a shot gun, and you had a doubt that i may not use it. would you try to dis arm me, or would you allow my own fear/fight/flight to take pver and give me the power of the gun?

have you ever had a gun pulled on you? i have numerous times. no i have never tried to disarm the person, but every single one of them i have been able to convince they didnt have the cajones to pull the trigger.

you can go through life being afraid as well McCoachk

·
Registered
44,872 Posts
Thanks for proving my point and G-codes. I guess the fact you were voted of the political island by all your once buddies who said you were a traitor/jsup lover has escaped you...lmao
Yep... proof right there you're that Stolen Valor POS Jeff Funk who lied about getting blown up in IRAQ. Got news for you Funk, they weren't my buddies.

·
Registered
44,872 Posts
quite simply.. what would you do if i walked up on you with a shot gun, and you had a doubt that i may not use it. would you try to dis arm me, or would you allow my own fear/fight/flight to take pver and give me the power of the gun?

have you ever had a gun pulled on you? i have numerous times. no i have never tried to disarm the person, but every single one of them i have been able to convince they didnt have the cajones to pull the trigger.

Cool story but we all know you're full of shit just like your "prison" story. I don't know who is the bigger liar you or Funk.

You clowns are a hoot.

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
ok, so stop calling me a felon then, and tell your friends.. it never happened!

i was a good kid! on my way to college and all that!

·
Registered
44,872 Posts
I've never called you a felon, you called yourself that and then came up with your BS "prison" story when it's proven you did 90 days in a small county jail. But it's your lie so carry on.

·
Registered
8,398 Posts

So you dared them to shoot you? Lucky they didn't, the water would have made your mascara run....too funny, you trying to show us how tough you are!

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
So you dared them to shoot you? Lucky they didn't, the water would have made your mascara run....too funny, you trying to show us how tough you are!
if i pull my gun on you, i damn well intend to pull that trigger. otherwise i am just talking shit, right?

if you pull your gun on me, and dont use it it the first 2.5 seconds, i know you are now questioningyour actions. and you are infear mode.

I have been shot at before i realized there was a gun out, and had to deal with that guy as well. luckily he was also just trying to intimmedate me, but that situation could havegone either way.

If you want to evenge me we can go to the suthside of fair parkhere in dallas, ad i can take you right to the house. show me how tough you are when the whole neighborhood is on scanners and two ways...

;) think about that for a minute..

·
Registered
44,872 Posts
you tbought they were, until they weren't.lmao funny shit
Wrong as usual, there's a couple guys on here I would call buddies and probably more if I ever met them. You on the other hand are a lying Stolen Valor POS with multiple screen names. That's not funny, it's pathetic.

·
Registered
44,872 Posts
So Funk, for the newer guys here why don't you tell them how you stole Valor? Come on boy, spill it.

·
Registered
44,872 Posts
It's a lot easier to prove when you have a corpse.
Good point. I just think it's going to be hard to prove that McDummy started out from the time he jumped in his truck, that his intent was to shoot and kill the guy.

·
Registered
648 Posts
So Funk, for the newer guys here why don't you tell them how you stole Valor? Come on boy, spill it.
You just can't help yourself can you? Everyone avoided you for a reason, ten yrs now and you still berate G-code at every opportunity.

·
Registered
44,872 Posts
The guy filming apparently committed this crime under Georgia Law. I just don't see it. He didn't do any of those 3 things. Was he an idiot, sure but he didn't commit a crime.

(a) A person commits the offense of false imprisonment when, in violation of the personal liberty of another, he arrests, confines, or detains such person without legal authority.

1841 - 1860 of 2129 Posts