Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1821 - 1840 of 2129 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
"Kevin Gough, an attorney for Bryan who could not be reached Thursday, has said his client committed no crime, was no vigilante and would be the state's "star witness."

Then there is this..

·
Registered
44,846 Posts
First off, Let's establish the fact that you don't even understand what the word "ignorant" means.

Since you highlighted the entire post, and have stated I'm "full of shit and a LIAR", I'll assume you are referring to both points I made:

1: The fact that you called the victim, who defended himself against your White Trash brethren, at the Waffle House a "Black Punk"

2: The fact that you stated the cop at the Texas Pool party ( 5 years ago) would have been justified in pulling his weapon and shooting the black teenagers because they didn't follow his instructions

Point #1..: this Youtube Video pretty much covers that situation:

The video pretty much speaks for itself, but it's worth restating that you called the black guy a "Black punk" for defending himself against a couple drunk White Trash assholes who started the confrontation. In your eyes "black man bad, black man always bad"

Point #2: The Texas Pool Party

Dale pretty much nails the situation, and you, in these three posts in that thread:

And then there was Tony in the same thread

From your skewed point of view "black kids bad, black kids always bad. White officer always right"

And there was my closing comment to you in the thread:

So, Who's Full of Shit and the LIAR ? In both these situations you pretty much came Out of the Closet as to how much of a Fucked up in the Head racist bigot you are, and how it skews your thought process. Your condition hasn't improved at all over the past 5 years.

Now about you and the mental help you needed 5 years ago, have you been getting help ? Moron
You're still full of shit and a liar even after you posted your ignorant comments. I never said the Texas cop should shoot anyone unless it was justified. And yes, the black punk was just that a punk. He was running his mouth as well as the white idiots were. When the white guy tried to apologize for the bad behavior of his friends, the black punk was being a bitch and wouldn't accept the apology and I'm sure he said something causing the guy to "sucker punch" him. I got news for you ya lil candy ass sissy, that wasn't a sucker punch.

As for Novas comments and Silver Fox, that was their opinion albeit neither one of them could hold my jock strap when it comes to a Police career. Dale was a rookie at the time running his mouth and I'm sure if he said those things to my face, it would have gotten ugly quick. Same with Tony. I have and still do have more legal knowledge in my little finger than you Dale and Tony, so yes you are the ignorant one.

So once again G Princess, why are you defending the black kid, Arbery but not the white kid that got shot at the Waffle House for doing the exact same thing? Simple, you're a racist and you proved it in your above comment.

Now go voluntarily check yourself in for a mental evaluation before you jump off a 10 story building.

·
Long Live The King
100,200 Posts
In CoachKs defense, the Special olympics was postponed this year, so he hasnt gotten a chance to practice his Brain Games.
In the two threads I mentioned above, he pretty much disqualified himself as having any degree of objectivity when it comes to issues of race and law enforcement. His bigotry flat-out shades his thought process and what he sees first and foremost is color, what he sees 2nd and 3rd is color. He just doesn't recognize it, but lots of YB members saw it front and center in those two threads. He showed a lot of people just who he is.

·
Long Live The King
100,200 Posts
. When the white guy tried to apologize for the bad behavior of his friends, the black punk was being a bitch and wouldn't accept the apology and I'm sure he said something causing the guy to "sucker punch" him. I got news for you ya lil candy ass sissy, that wasn't a sucker punch.
Where the fuck is it written that anyone has to accept an apology from anyone else ? Would you have accepted one from Mule ?

And You're "sure" he said something that "caused" the sucker punch ? Well of course you are because Black man bad, black man always bad.

As Dale stated in that thread ... You're the reason Good cops get lumped in with the Bad ones. You have one fucked up in the Head thought process.

You fucking Idiot

·
Registered
44,846 Posts
In the two threads I mentioned above, he pretty much disqualified himself as having any degree of objectivity when it comes to issues of race and law enforcement. His bigotry flat-out shades his thought process and what he sees first and foremost is color, what he sees 2nd and 3rd is color. He just doesn't recognize it, but lots of YB members saw it front and center in those two threads. He showed a lot of people just who he is.
I could care less if the black kid Arbery was a pink polka dotted alien. I am the furthest thing from a racist. You prove that you are a racist with all of your posts. As for YB members who think you're a shitbag racist, you win hands down.
And as I stated, Dale couldn't hold my jock when it comes to my career in Law Enforcement.
Now it's not to late to call the suicide hotline for your mental issues.

·
Registered
44,846 Posts
And if you think that was a sucker punch, you're a bigger pussy than all YB already thinks you are.

Here's a sucker punch by your brethen.Punks just like you.

1:15 in the video

·
Long Live The King
100,200 Posts
So once again G Princess, why are you defending the black kid, Arbery but not the white kid that got shot at the Waffle House for doing the exact same thing? Simple, you're a racist and you proved it in your above comment.

Now go voluntarily check yourself in for a mental evaluation before you jump off a 10 story building.
Because they are not the exact same thing you Binary Brained Stupid Fuck. The physical altercation ( assault) that occurred from the sucker punch defines the fact that they are not the same exact thing. You Dumbfuck. The situation had escalated and your White Trash drunken brethren thought he'd be some super hero.

And as far as Arbery grabbing McIdiot#2 gun, Mc Idiot #2 had the right to defend himself from that. Find a post where I have stated otherwise ? .... Good luck with that, Chief. What I've stated several times in this thread is that, The person who introduced the gun to the situation that resulted in the death of another is going to have some questions to answer.

To the situation is all inclusive. From beginning to end... driving the neighborhood and heading him off etc. The rest of what I stated ( assuming you can comprehend it) has not passed judgement on Mc Idiot #2 other than ... He didn't quite think of his Plan B if Plan A didn't work out the way he thought. "Seemed like a good idea at the time" is not a great defense for either the criminal or Civil court proceedings they'll be facing for the next 5 years of their life.

The only thing I've stated about the criminal charges is .... First Degree murder is an excessive charge. I haven't even pondered as to what the lesser charge would be.

·
Long Live The King
100,200 Posts
I could care less if the black kid Arbery was a pink polka dotted alien. I am the furthest thing from a racist. You prove that you are a racist with all of your posts. As for YB members who think you're a shitbag racist, you win hands down.
And as I stated, Dale couldn't hold my jock when it comes to my career in Law Enforcement.
You are beyond a fucking idiot. "All of your posts" There are plenty of YB members who didn't even know my skin color for years because it doesn't show in my posts and how I perceive life in general.

You are truly one Fucked Up in The Head Individual. It's no Wonder Dale and so many others gave you shit for your posts all those years ago.

As far as Dale goes ... He pegged you hands down:

Neither myself or Tony will loose a fucking minutes sleep because you "think" we're nothing but loud mouths.....we might loose a bit of sleep knowing there are other fucking idiots like you that have a god damned badge and gun.

·
Registered
44,846 Posts
Because they are not the exact same thing you Binary Brained Stupid Fuck. The physical altercation ( assault) that occurred from the sucker punch defines the fact that they are not the same exact thing. You Dumbfuck. The situation had escalated and your White Trash drunken brethren thought he'd be some super hero.

And as far as Arbery grabbing McIdiot#2 gun, Mc Idiot #2 had the right to defend himself from that. Find a post where I have stated otherwise ? .... Good luck with that, Chief. What I've stated several times in this thread is that, The person who introduced the gun to the situation that resulted in the death of another is going to have some questions to answer.

To the situation is all inclusive. From beginning to end... driving the neighborhood and heading him off etc. The rest of what I stated ( assuming you can comprehend it) has not passed judgement on Mc Idiot #2 other than ... He didn't quite think of his Plan B if Plan A didn't work out the way he thought. "Seemed like a good idea at the time" is not a great defense for either the criminal or Civil court proceedings they'll be facing for the next 5 years of their life.

The only thing I've stated about the criminal charges is .... First Degree murder is an excessive charge. I haven't even pondered as to what the lesser charge would be.
You have got be a fucking mental midget (which you have proved over and over you are) to think that they're not the same thing.

The guy that punched the black thug had nothing to do with the other white kid running towards the black thug you fucking retard.

Stick to counting rocks at your daddy's rock pit and leave the legal stuff to others.

Moron

·
Registered
44,846 Posts
You are beyond a fucking idiot. "All of your posts" There are plenty of YB members who didn't even know my skin color for years because it doesn't show in my posts and how I perceive life in general.

You are truly one Fucked Up in The Head Individual. It's no Wonder Dale and so many others gave you shit for your posts all those years ago.

As far as Dale goes ... He pegged you hands down:

·
Long Live The King
100,200 Posts
You have got be a fucking mental midget (which you have proved over and over you are) to think that they're not the same thing.

The guy that punched the black thug had nothing to do with the other white kid running towards the black thug you fucking retard.

Stick to counting rocks at your daddy's rock pit and leave the legal stuff to others.

Moron
You are beyond a Fucking Joke ...

It was the middle of a physical altercation the assault had already transpired and the "black punk" (as you call him) had already pulled his weapon and was deescalating the situation when your drunk White Trash brethren decided to come charging in. There's a reason the Legally carrying CCW "black punk" wasn't charged.

If you refuse to see that..... You really aren't worth discussing any of this with. Your Bigotry has you totally blinded.

·
Long Live The King
100,200 Posts
Facts not in evidence ....

You want to see his 6th grade picture ?

Your bigotry blinded you in The Waffle House case and in the Texas Pool party situation. Everyone in those threads saw it. Everyone but you and the rest of the YB bigots.

·
Long Live The King
100,200 Posts

and leave the legal stuff to others.

Moron
You mean to a clown like you who thinks the "black punk" who was actually just physically assaulted wasn't justified in shooting the asshole who was charging him ? ,

So Columbo,

In your legal eyes why was Mc Idiot#2 justified in shooting the "jogger" and the "black punk" wasn't justified in shooting the drunk idiot at The Waffle House ?

Oh yeah, ... Would you have accepted an apology from your dear friend Mule ?

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
CoachK, I see G-code on another performance site quite often. I don't personally know him at all, but his posts are always pretty intelligent and knowledgeable. I don't follow the political BS on this forum so I don't know why you have an axe to grind with G-code. All in all he always seems to be a decent person so I'm not sure what the anger is about.

·
Registered
44,846 Posts
CoachK, I see G-code on another performance site quite often. I don't personally know him at all, but his posts are always pretty intelligent and knowledgeable. I don't follow the political BS on this forum so I don't know why you have an axe to grind with G-code. All in all he always seems to be a decent person so I'm not sure what the anger is about.
Right after Trump was elected, he became a major douchebag in the Political section. Everyone and I mean everyone saw him talk shit and act like a know it all, and the truth is, he's not at all. He would berate and talk to people in a condescending manner and I will bully a bully every time I see one. I'm the easiest going guy to get along with and I have always said, don't start none-won't be none. Listen, no one likes a condescending little prick and this little twerp is the # 1 prick on YB.
Other than that, I find it entertaining to watch him get all triggered and whiney. There's numerous guys on here that say the same thing about him. It is what it is I guess.

Now watch, he'll post some long winded BS response which is why he is called the west coast supino in the Political section. Supino was another "know it all" just like G Princess.

I will no longer respond to him but watch how he will continue to spew his BS and try to convince you he is a good guy. Don't fall for it.

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
OK fair enough. I don't really follow the political threads and other forums do not have them as I'm sure you know. Thanks for the clarification.

·
Registered
648 Posts
.. I'm the easiest going guy to get along with and I have always said, don't start none-won't be none.
If only that were true, early in this thread when Ski-pssy/and his boyfriend were berating me you just had to throw your 2 cents in also. I didn't respond back to you or said a word to you in this thread until now. Practice what you preach.

·
Registered
44,846 Posts
I have said from the very start of this thread, that all parties involved were idiots for their actions. What I just don't get with some of the posters is, what would you do if someone attacked you like Arbery did. If you had your weapon drawn, shoot or don't shoot? All the other pre-shooting actions are irrelevant in my opinion.

1821 - 1840 of 2129 Posts